• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cometoogg

• Jase

• Edu

• Alchemist

autumnmycat

If it wasn't for Xtina, this would've been another awkward amateurish mess of a performance. She saved it for me, given their backstory, and made it a campy eventful mess at least. I loved their interaction but it's so sad to see Gaga has become such a worse performer. Or maybe it's not her but the current choreographer. Idk, either way it makes me sad.

Excuse me, no  :manicure:

If it wasn't for Xtina, this would've been another awkward amateurish mess of a performance. She saved it for me, given their backstory, and made it an entertaining campy mess at least. I loved their interaction but it's so sad to see Gaga has become such a worse performer. Or maybe it's not her but the current choreographer. Idk, either way it makes me sad.

And I hope she ditches the cheap camp drag act aesthetic asap. She was always quirky but never so gaudy and camp. There is a difference. Tho it was fun for this performance. :)

Why are you so negative? Probably the only one I've seen about this performance. You may be stuck in Fame era, but this is only your opinion, not a fact - that she became worse performer. I just don't see how.

FreePalestine

Gaga, Christina, Beyonce, and P!nk need to do another Lady Marmalade. :wub:

And sing MANiCURE :legend: (or Sexxx Dreams)

Imagine the slayage

Edited by PostCyber

Dylangaga

at the end of the song do they sing "do what u want with my body world??" (i hear it in the studio too) Im either hearing girl or world

Blue Jeans

I loved the fact that they sang this particular song together, because the media made fun of their weight, and watching them singing: "do what you want with my body world" feels so empowering.

They did amazing, and nobody outshined one another, they were both great vocally speaking.

Now we just need the ****ing mv tbqh :manicure:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Dylangaga

I loved the fact that they sang this particular song together, because the media made fun of their weight, and watching them singing: "do what you want with my body world" feels so empowering.

They did amazing, and nobody outshined one another, they were both great vocally speaking.

Now we just need the ****ing mv tbqh :manicure:

and a studio version of christina's vocals :)

Edited by dtook91

Gaga, Christina, Beyonce, and P!nk need to do another Lady Marmalade. :wub:

Gaga, Rihanna, Nicki, and Katy. :flutter: Maybe not Lady Marmalade, but some song.