💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: June 28 Atlantic City, NJ

famous

Featured Posts

Did anyone get GA without going Little Monster Zone?  That wasn't an option when I went into the presale - it only offered me reserved seats...

yeah I did - it was pretty confusing though 

compared to when I bought tickects for the philly show through comcast tix... this was a b!tch 

the ticketmaster site sucked - i don't know why it just didn't make anything easy to get to or find 

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChristianSaad

yeah I did - it was pretty confusing though 

compared to when I bought tickects for the philly show through comcast tix... this was a b!tch 

the ticketmaster site sucked - i don't know why it just didn't make anything easy to get to or find 

I had difficulties too, Ticketmaster screwed up today big time especially for the AC and Milwaukee show since they got added very last minute... But I ended up with a GA floor ticket too =) can't wait to meet some awesome monsters in line again.. last time in AC I met some really great superfans ♥ and got super drunk lol

by the way I figured I would introduce myself - I'm Matt and I am from south Jersey

and another member from here is going to the philly show and this show with me... Sarah (KidsCowgirl455)

can't wait to meet other monsters at the show 
i know it is incredibly far away I just am o friggen pumpedddd

ohsnapitszach

I wanted GA but it wasn't an option for the presale cuz ticketmaster sucks. Anyway, I'll be at opening night of Roseland, GA for Philly, and reserved seats for AC!

I wanted GA but it wasn't an option for the presale cuz ticketmaster sucks. Anyway, I'll be at opening night of Roseland, GA for Philly, and reserved seats for AC!

that's awesome 

and the bright side to not getting GA is that you will just get to experience the show differently each time 

ohsnapitszach

that's awesome

and the bright side to not getting GA is that you will just get to experience the show differently each time

True! And I can walk around the arena and shop before hand! My seat is pretty good too. So excited. I live 30 minutes away from Philly, and an hour and a half from AC

True! And I can walk around the arena and shop before hand! My seat is pretty good too. So excited. I live 30 minutes away from Philly, and an hour and a half from AC

nice I'm from south jersey prob an hour and a half from philly and 30 mins from AC lol

Yay.  I'm so glad she decided to do an AC show.  And it's on a Saturday!  I got great tickets through the LM presale--first row in a lower level section.  Right next to the hot seat tickets that cost double the price.  Felt like a bargain (for only $250 a ticket, lol). Yay!

Okay I've never really gone to an arena concert before so I'm not too sure but is it that bad a view if you're in like the 200 sections? I think that's all I can afford. I know there are screens you can watch too, right? That show the stage and Gaga up-close and what not? I'm so new to all of this  :toofloppy:

Okay I've never really gone to an arena concert before so I'm not too sure but is it that bad a view if you're in like the 200 sections? I think that's all I can afford. I know there are screens you can watch too, right? That show the stage and Gaga up-close and what not? I'm so new to all of this :toofloppy:

This venue is barely an arena. Its very small, you'll be finee!

Okay I've never really gone to an arena concert before so I'm not too sure but is it that bad a view if you're in like the 200 sections? I think that's all I can afford. I know there are screens you can watch too, right? That show the stage and Gaga up-close and what not? I'm so new to all of this  :toofloppy:

You can use the venue's seating locator on its website to get an idea of what the view is like from your section.  I think you'll be fine! 

http://www.boardwalkhall.com/

CyanLights

Yay.  I'm so glad she decided to do an AC show.  And it's on a Saturday!  I got great tickets through the LM presale--first row in a lower level section.  Right next to the hot seat tickets that cost double the price.  Felt like a bargain (for only $250 a ticket, lol). Yay!

Nice! i was trying to get front row in a lower section but i ended up getting 8th (Row HH) but I'm still happy! what section are you in? 

Nice! i was trying to get front row in a lower section but i ended up getting 8th (Row HH) but I'm still happy! what section are you in? 

120! You?

Archived