Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: June 28 Atlantic City, NJ

famous

Featured Posts

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChristianSaad

anyone get tickets this morning? I am now going to the Philly show and this one!!!

I'm going! I got my floor ga ticket =)

I might be going alone though.. if u got floor we can be friends in line.. I dont wanna be alone =X lol

I'm debating on going to this show or the philly one. The philly show is on a Monday in May & this one is a Saturday in June. The only problem is that I'm not a fan of the Boardwalk Hall venue at all! I'd rather her play at the Prudential or Izod Center which are also closer to me. Any suggestions on what I should do?

I got LMZ. I'm so so so excited. I got my outfit already planned. I'm definitely going to stand out, that's for sure.

I'm debating on going to this show or the philly one. The philly show is on a Monday in May & this one is a Saturday in June. The only problem is that I'm not a fan of the Boardwalk Hall venue at all! I'd rather her play at the Prudential or Izod Center which are also closer to me. Any suggestions on what I should do?

She's not going to do iZod or prudential probably. You don't like boardwalk hall? I love it! It's one of my favorite venues.

brennan731

I got LMZ. I'm so so so excited. I got my outfit already planned. I'm definitely going to stand out, that's for sure.

She's not going to do iZod or prudential probably. You don't like boardwalk hall? I love it! It's one of my favorite venues.

I LOVE the Boardwalk Hall too, my favorite venue!

Did anyone get GA without going Little Monster Zone?  That wasn't an option when I went into the presale - it only offered me reserved seats...

Stephen

You don't wanna say what it is? I need ideas  :excited2:  :excited2:

Me too!! Let's have a party in line =)

YAY  :party:

Archived