Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

SUMMERFEST artRAVE: June 26 Milwaukee, WI

famous

Featured Posts

ChristianSaad

Oh... interesting. In that case now it's just between LMZ and GA now. I feel like LMZ would be worth it more for this than a normal artRave show since there probably won't be any moving in the pit. And it'll probably be crowded so you wouldn't want to be stuffed in the middle. 

But LMZ has been sold out since this morning.. And LMZ was not a presale. VIP Packages went on sale today WITHOUT a presale code so if it's sold out now then it's actually sold out for good.

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• estoniankid

• Travis

• Arturo

• Hausofpop

But LMZ has been sold out since this morning.. And LMZ was not a presale. VIP Packages went on sale today WITHOUT a presale code so if it's sold out now then it's actually sold out for good.

I remember Bobby saying on Twitter that they add more for the general on sale. I guess we'll see. 

ChristianSaad

I remember Bobby saying on Twitter that they add more for the general on sale. I guess we'll see. 

makes sense... hopefully they do... LMZ would be good for this show because there's only 1 stage.. but the whole pit is so small so maybe it's not really worth it? who knows.. 

VIP Package Presale

Start: Tue, 12/10/13 10:00 AM CST

End: Fri, 12/13/13 05:00 PM CST

makes sense... hopefully they do... LMZ would be good for this show because there's only 1 stage.. but the whole pit is so small so maybe it's not really worth it? who knows.. 

VIP Package Presale

Start: Tue, 12/10/13 10:00 AM CST

End: Fri, 12/13/13 05:00 PM CST

I see the pros and cons of it. I feel like the festival crowd would be even more intense than a concert crowd since it's so much tighter though so I'd hate to be stuffed in the middle of a pit :messga: it's such a nice feeling having the barrier to lean on, and there's more personal space behind you since the barrier has a step that you can stand on. 

I see the pros and cons of it. I feel like the festival crowd would be even more intense than a concert crowd since it's so much tighter though so I'd hate to be stuffed in the middle of a pit :messga: it's such a nice feeling having the barrier to lean on, and there's more personal space behind you since the barrier has a step that you can stand on.

I just bought a regular GA ticket.. Now I have all three shows covered!

ChristianSaad

The guy over the phone said the pit area is sloping downwards so at least it's not all flat. That's why I would be ok with being anywhere in the pit. I can totally see Gaga stage diving at this show a couple times lol

The guy over the phone said the pit area is sloping downwards so at least it's not all flat. That's why I would be ok with being anywhere in the pit. I can totally see Gaga stage diving at this show a couple times lol

Gaga's festival shows :legend:

ChristianSaad

Gaga's festival shows :legend:

The ONLY reason I bought a ticket was because this is a festival and there are no catwalks... which means that at least some of the show will be different than the rest of the tour.. I got my floor ticket and ready! =)

lavenderblondee

I'm considering getting a LMZ ticket to this instead and returning my LMZ package for the chicago show. A festival show would be so b---hin'!

I'm considering getting a LMZ ticket to this instead and returning my LMZ package for the chicago show. A festival show would be so b---hin'!

SERIOUSLY  :worship:  :shocked:  :excited2:

ChristianSaad

How the hell do you expect to do that lol...

VIP Packages are solid and can't be refunded or exchanged.. I called today and told them that I ordered 2 LMZ instead of 1 and they said I had to place a whole new order for the 2nd LMZ ticket and they couldn't even change the amount on my order, so I highly doubt they will let u return anything.

ChristianSaad

By the way I found this picture of the venue and it looks like the pit is a little bigger than what I thought.. Still much smaller than any arena show though.. I can see the LMZ front row area being extremely crazy and dangerous though since this is a festival and all..

of-mice-men--large-msg-134428486457.jpg

lavenderblondee

How the hell do you expect to do that lol...

VIP Packages are solid and can't be refunded or exchanged.. I called today and told them that I ordered 2 LMZ instead of 1 and they said I had to place a whole new order for the 2nd LMZ ticket and they couldn't even change the amount on my order, so I highly doubt they will let u return anything.

I paid extra $$ for an "insurance" ticket so I can refund it at anytime, if need be.

Edited by lavenderblondee