Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Tour Is Sold Out!

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

MonsterMarty

I mean, not to be a negative nancy, but it may be because there are less dates so people will go to the nearest show (ala Chicago), and because she hasn't been to North America for some since '10-'11 and so they want to see her now, on top of whatever new fans this era has gained her (and there are some, a good degree of people outside of the fanbase are liking what she's putting out). Still great news, just not at all surprising! Europe I'm more curious to see since she always sells out Asia.

Asia was only toured the last time around so it was the first time around she toured most countries she visited there. Gaga's European ticket sales are always awesome in big cities like London (101K+ tickets sold in under 1 minute), Paris (70K+ tickets) and 20-40K in most other cities she went to last time around. With the right promo, she'll slay in international ticket sales again, but this time USA and South America need to pull their weight!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Good if true. Time for extra dates now.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD

it's not true, a bunch of dates went public today and aren't sold out

Oh well :noparty: Well, still good for fans who still trying to get one, I guess.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Asia was only toured the last time around so it was the first time around she toured most countries she visited there. Gaga's European ticket sales are always awesome in big cities like London (101K+ tickets sold in under 1 minute), Paris (70K+ tickets) and 20-40K in most other cities she went to last time around. With the right promo, she'll slay in international ticket sales again, but this time USA and South America need to pull their weight!

I just mean because the sales there seem to be lagging a little this time around, so Europe could be interesting unless she pulls a US and really only does major city markets. The promo may have slipped this era, but it seems like they are really getting tour dates right from an economic standpoint.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived