1. 1. Which is your favourite album of Britney Spears

Featured Posts

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this thread :worship2: :worship2:

i'm excited for her new material :)

I see you got the Femme Fatale font for your sig.  :sweat:

The Chris Marrs Piliero-directed music video of Britney Spears' I Wanna Go recently marks its second year anniversary!  :party:

wiltedbliss

Ooh La La isn't my favorite song but I can't wait for her upcoming album!!!

Even after all these years, I still find Sometimes as among my favourite music videos of her. 

This is Britney's best interview

:legend:

This reminded me how the media tried to literally destroy Britney's career. And this interview, one of her most emotionally honest ones I've seen. only made me love her, not just as a pop star, but as a human being as well. 

Nullvoid

This is Britney's best interview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmKZdo2FR8c

:legend:

When she started crying was it for me.. Im so happy she was able to overcome the bad situations and just look at her now... her handsomes boys are growing up happy and well loved. And she's looking better than ever.

normal_2qjgjlh.jpg

:flutter:

This picture would make an amazing Album cover... 

Rumor: Britney and Rihanna collaboration 2.0? 

britney-rihanna-collabo.jpg

Britney may reunite with Rihanna for an upcoming track on Album 8. Rumor has it Rihanna recorded a track called “Running Blind,†and her label’s since pitched it to Britney’s label! Rihanna didn’t confirm the rumor when asked, but she didn’t deny it either!rihanna-brit-collabo-screencap.jpg

NotAlice

I only like some songs of her, like gimme more, if you seek amy and criminal. Oh la la is ****

A collab with Rihanna I would appreciate. Hope one will be on the new album

Ellie Goulding

This reminded me how the media tried to literally destroy Britney's career. And this interview, one of her most emotionally honest ones I've seen. only made me love her, not just as a pop star, but as a human being as well. 

When she started crying was it for me.. Im so happy she was able to overcome the bad situations and just look at her now... her handsomes boys are growing up happy and well loved. And she's looking better than ever.

This picture would make an amazing Album cover... 

I honestly have never seen Britney that open ever. She's hilarious in the interview. She needs to go back to IDGAF mode instead of awkward mode :legend:

& I thought the same thing when I saw that picture :flutter:

He About To Lose Me is slaying me rn

• AyaKara locked this topic

Archived