• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• somechick

• Arturo

• hoeslay

• migamiga

Has anybody noticed the different stage layout that Stubhub updated for the LA show. Is it legit?

That was Maroon 5's last tour.

ughhh I so freaking badly wanted to go to this show. But I'll be in NYC in July and plus I wouldn't have anyone to go to the show with -.-

theMonster5

I'm going to this show by myself too and also San Diego. If you ask someone else to go with you, it may cost you another $150 to $250. So just be happy you save $150 to $250 for something else.

hoeslay

I'm going to this show by myself too and also San Diego. If you ask someone else to go with you, it may cost you another $150 to $250. So just be happy you save $150 to $250 for something else.

MERCH

Does anyone have experience with tickets being at will call? I got a GA ticket and plan on waiting for the Pit but they are being firm on not picking up tickets until 2 hours prior

ChristianSaad

Does anyone have experience with tickets being at will call? I got a GA ticket and plan on waiting for the Pit but they are being firm on not picking up tickets until 2 hours prior

The entire floor is will call. Even LMZ is will call only so I assume they will just make the will call line the actual line to get into the arena and they will just check names off the list as we enter. Which really makes me worry about people in the GA line causing a scene and trying to get in faster than other people.