Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: July 21 & July 22 Los Angeles, CA

famous

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas

i like every show having it's own thread because then you can find people who are going easier and meet up with them.

Β duh.

We need to freaking finally meet. :crossed:
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• somechick

• Arturo

• hoeslay

• migamiga

Michelle

I don't have GA but would love to meet GGD people!! I have nose bleeds but I have been GA 3 times(seats once) so I am ok with it PLUS I'll be there and didn't even think I would be able to go.PLUS vacation in SoCal.

Lets go take a howl at that moonπŸŒ™ -Crowley

aaronyoji

so general admission is back open for 235.00, do you think if i save up for another week or two, there'll still be tickets left? if i get one, and show up early early, is there still a chance i could get into the monster pit??

geopang

so general admission is back open for 235.00, do you think if i save up for another week or two, there'll still be tickets left? if i get one, and show up early early, is there still a chance i could get into the monster pit??

You mean LMZ?

aaronyoji

You mean LMZ?

little monster zone? is that a package deal? im just talking about regular general admission for 235$, when i go to the ticket website im able to get seats for general admission again, whereas during the presale they where sold out. i just dont know if i can wait another week to get them.

geopang

little monster zone? is that a package deal? im just talking about regular general admission for 235$, when i go to the ticket website im able to get seats for general admission again, whereas during the presale they where sold out. i just dont know if i can wait another week to get them.

Hold up? They have new GA tickets for 235?? Since when? Are there still 85 dollar GA? Whats the difference

aaronyoji

Hold up? They have new GA tickets for 235?? Since when? Are there still 85 dollar GA? Whats the difference

i think they do, the presale tickets for 85$ where from tuesday but sold out within hours. i checked again yesterday and GA opened back up for tickets to purchase but they where 235$.Β 

geopang

i think they do, the presale tickets for 85$ where from tuesday but sold out within hours. i checked again yesterday and GA opened back up for tickets to purchase but they where 235$.

hell no. That is ridiculous to price GA that high... So unfair. I was planning to purchase 85 dollar ones... So annoying

Mythic Mist

I got an email from staples center with a code for some other pre-sale starting tomorrow. Did anyone else? Is it Legit? I dont want it to be a scam and I fell for it...

ChristianSaad

Who else has LMZ for this show?!? I have 1 LMZ ticket meaning I will be going alone so would love to meet up with other superfans to not be alone in line =)

ChavaWM

Is anyone going from Orange County?

I have like no friends going and I really wanna get a GA ticket tomorrow but I don't wanna be alone

I already purchased tickets, I'll be in section 112. I really wish I could do GA but I have a herniated disc so standing around before the concert and during the concert will be very painful. orz