💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: July 21 & July 22 Los Angeles, CA

famous

Featured Posts

Sleepyhollowgrl

Question for you guys! Have any of you gotten the follow up LMZ email? This is my first time buying a lmz package and I'm so paranoid about not finding the correct line or something crazy. I seem to remember my initial reciept email saying there would be a follow up email with more info. I'm going lmz on the 22nd

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• somechick

• Arturo

• hoeslay

• migamiga

migamiga

I was so surprised. Quite a few people commented on how short the queue was at lunch time. I mean I'm sure there would have been school/work during the BTWB tour too but I'm sure the queue would have been much longer much earlier then. I'm guessing LMZ tix have helped keep the regular GA tix queue a bit shorter earlier. Plus the LA shows are on weekdays too, so maybe it'll be the same. But I think if you turn up at lunch time you *should* be OK to get a decent spot still.

Can I also ask how you dealt with purchasing merch (if you did)? At the BTWB I didn't have a chance to until after the concert but I lost my friend who had all my money so I ended up not buying anything. And I heard this time around things sell out so I'm a bit worries. I just want a tshirt and a tour book.

Also what was your spot at the show?

somechick

Can I also ask how you dealt with purchasing merch (if you did)? At the BTWB I didn't have a chance to until after the concert but I lost my friend who had all my money so I ended up not buying anything. And I heard this time around things sell out so I'm a bit worries. I just want a tshirt and a tour book.

Also what was your spot at the show?

I'd already been to Uncasville (Mohegan Sun) before and I had a seat, so I didn't need to buy any merch at the MSG show. I did see the stands were still open after the show though. The only thing that sold out was the tour book, but I believe that at the first few shows they only had a limited supply of the tour book (I got the last one at one of the stands at Uncasville before the show and I was one of the first seated ticket holders who went in), but people have reported that at later shows there has been good availability of the tour books. I think it's unlikely that t-shirts would sell out though.

We stood between APZ and the middle runway. It's a great spot because she's on the middle runway A LOT - although you can;t really see the main stage because the runway blocks the view, you can watch the screens for those parts. Pretty much wherever you stand, you're gonna have to watch the screens at some point.

Edited by somechick

ChicaSkas

call ahead to staples and ask permission to take an empty backpack for merch. I did and they allowed it 2 years ago.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

i really want to go because it is 2 days before my birthday and that would be so fun,

RIIIIIIGHT :classy:  :classy:

mr.peter

Who has LMZ for the first show?? =D

meeee see u there :)

What is everyone wearing ?

Chica are going?

migamiga

I'd already been to Uncasville (Mohegan Sun) before and I had a seat, so I didn't need to buy any merch at the MSG show. I did see the stands were still open after the show though. The only thing that sold out was the tour book, but I believe that at the first few shows they only had a limited supply of the tour book (I got the last one at one of the stands at Uncasville before the show and I was one of the first seated ticket holders who went in), but people have reported that at later shows there has been good availability of the tour books. I think it's unlikely that t-shirts would sell out though.

We stood between APZ and the middle runway. It's a great spot because she's on the middle runway A LOT - although you can;t really see the main stage because the runway blocks the view, you can watch the screens for those parts. Pretty much wherever you stand, you're gonna have to watch the screens at some point.

Thanks  :hug:

So this is my first time posting on this site, so hi everyone haha :)

I have GA tickets for the 21st (I'm going with my friend) and would love to meet other people too.

On the 22nd I'm going with the same friend but we have seats in section 311 (so nosebleeds lol).

Is it worth lining up early on the 21st if I don't have LMZ?? :(

I'm staying in a hotel the night of the 20th so we can wake up early on the 21st and line up, and we're also staying overnight the 21st so we're nearby on the 22nd for the second show, so if anyone wants to hang out either night, let me know! Or if anyone else is staying overnight near Staples Center, where are you staying?

Outfit ideas?? I'm still struggling to figure something out. I might just be really basic and wear white shoes, thicker white boxers, and a white shirt (or no shirt) and say I'm channeling G.U.Y. haha. We'll see...

Oh no. Now you have me wondering if I should bankrupt myself and buy GA for the second night. Darn  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

Edited by Aidan

somechick

Sure it's still worth queueing if you don;t have LMZ tix because you still get a pretty good pick of spots in you're in the first couple of hundred in the GA queue. :)

GagaGagaARTPOP

He guys I'm just wondering I'm going to the first show on the 21st I have seats but I have GA floor for the 22nd show. I plan on getting in line right after the first show. Where does everyone plan to line up?

Hollywoodlight

Not with queuing in LA tbh. We camped out in January 2013 for the BTWBall and we got the key. It was freezing at night and we were all sunburnt because where you queue is right in front of the ritz and when the sun shines on it, it reflects so strongly that it actually burns. Keep in mind that that was in winter when it was around 65 to 70ish+ degrees. Next week should be in the high 80s to low 90s. Unless you bring like a tent or something is wait lol

Also remember there are two shows back to back so there will be confusion on where the queues will be. In San Diego my friends showed up at like 3 and managed to get a spot where we were when we camped 12+ hours.

Definitely camp if you want to be near the main stage to throw something to her. Just have gun, dance your ass off, and drink lots and lots of water!

So this is my first time posting on this site, so hi everyone haha :)

I have GA tickets for the 21st (I'm going with my friend) and would love to meet other people too.

On the 22nd I'm going with the same friend but we have seats in section 311 (so nosebleeds lol).

Is it worth lining up early on the 21st if I don't have LMZ?? :(

I'm staying in a hotel the night of the 20th so we can wake up early on the 21st and line up, and we're also staying overnight the 21st so we're nearby on the 22nd for the second show, so if anyone wants to hang out either night, let me know! Or if anyone else is staying overnight near Staples Center, where are you staying?

Outfit ideas?? I'm still struggling to figure something out. I might just be really basic and wear white shoes, thicker white boxers, and a white shirt (or no shirt) and say I'm channeling G.U.Y. haha. We'll see...

i have GA too! yaaayyy twinzies.

i honestly don't think you have to line up suuuper early unless you want to be somewhat close to the front. the btwb was different because of the monster pit and the key and whatnot, and i just feel like this show is a lot more laid back in terms of queuing. with the btwb (i went the second day) i camped out and people were arriving early. it was insane. but i went to the SD artrave and arrived around 5ish and i still got a good spot, but since it's LA things might be a bit more "competitive" if you will. hope to see you there! i'll be in a spiky vest with green lights. :)

Edited by Rob