Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: July 19 & August 1 Las Vegas, NV

famous

Featured Posts

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Molly Aphrodite

I fortunately got two tickets, one for me and my friend!

Did you get them right at 10?

I'm so disappointed :noparty:

This will be the first time I've HAD a chance to see Gaga and won't be able to. And it's for the most exciting tour ever.

IS Vegas selling ok or not...when I look at the map of the venue it has a lot of free seats and its been 5 days

check ebay or stubhub.com or something, resale prices for the new york show aren't that bad, and i figure that new york would be the show with the higher end prices seeing how she's from there and all, so ya check it out! good luck  :party:

• 2 weeks later...
Molly Aphrodite

I GOT TWO GA TICKETS FOR CHRISTMAS :giveup:

I literally thought I wasn't going to see her this time around, I was so bummed!

I'm beyond excited now! Who else will I see there? :)

neishanightmare

I need meet & greets for this event so bad. I know people are somewhat upset about people paying to meet her but honestly I want to meet her so badly that I really don't care what people think. 

I'm going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got the tickets through the pre-sale on LM.com,so see y'all b---hes there!:excited:

Got GA tickets for Xmas! Can't wait!

Were any of you guys in the monster pit at the Vegas BTWB? Met some awesome people and can't wait to meet more at artRAVE!

LadyJamie

I. cannot. wait. I've always wanted to go to vegas, coming a couple days before to explore! I just want to ride the rollercoaster ontop of that hotel forever D:

Molly Aphrodite

Got GA tickets for Xmas! Can't wait!

Were any of you guys in the monster pit at the Vegas BTWB? Met some awesome people and can't wait to meet more at artRAVE!

Yeah, I was! I was also the one running the Vegas MP twitter account at the time, where everyone got updates on the line and staff, etc.

I was right at the barrier for the first show and ended up not going to the second one.. but I still met some amazing people that I still talk to today and I hope to meet more this time around!

I can't believe it's almost been a year :omg:

LittIe Monster

Got GA tickets from a resale website for this show :toofunny: 

Was planning to go to LA show but they were 2x as expensive. Oh well. See you guys there!

@whoriscope ig

• 4 weeks later...

Archived