đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: July 19 & August 1 Las Vegas, NV

famous

Featured Posts

I got GA tickets during school lmao. I think I got the last ones on ticketmaster, cause there were none available afterwards.

Kik me y'all so we can fangirl about the concert: kenv125

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Molly Aphrodite

Counting down the days, seriously. This could be a life changing concert :giveup:

LittIe Monster

Can anyone please tell me how G.A. lining up worked for the Born This Way Ball last year? It's in a hotel... so how different is it from an arena? (basically how did lining up work for the BTWB?)

@whoriscope ig

Molly Aphrodite

Can anyone please tell me how G.A. lining up worked for the Born This Way Ball last year? It's in a hotel... so how different is it from an arena? (basically how did lining up work for the BTWB?)

Okay I am here to help because unfortunately it is very different than lining up outside of the arena and nobody seemed to know that last year.

When I saw TMB in Vegas at the MGM, the staff was amazing and very friendly and helpful. But, that was before this fanbase lost their minds (in the best way possible) and lined up days before the show.

My friend told me that she had gotten there 7 days before the first night of the BTWB. She got the key and did end up meeting Gaga. But everything in between was chaos.

I got there almost 2 full days before, and there was already around 50 people. Staff told us that we were not allowed to line up anywhere on the property before the day of the concert, so we tried to organize a list with phone numbers and hope for the best in humanity, that the key holder would watch over the list and the area to make sure everything was fair.

Lots of people didn't like this the night before the concert because they just wanted to cut lines and get to the front, so 3 different tangents of lines formed the night before.

Anyways, security told us that we basically could have a loophole in their rules - we could be anywhere off the property of the ARENA, not the hotel itself. So the line started at a food court inside the hotel, but right outside the technical "border" into the arena's lobby and building. We could see everything from there so it was perfect.

This worked out really well and allowed people to come check in with our line, write their names on the list and be given a number in line, and we told them to come back any time before the morning the day of to come and wait their rightful spot in line.

This worked well, and around 6 am the day of the concert security told us we were going to move the line from inside the food court to outside the hotel itself, right by the back entrance to the arena where the Born Brave bus would be. We all got in our line and started to walk like civilized human beings..

Then the 2 alternate lines I told you about started running trying to get ahead, because security basically said WE could try to keep our like system working but they couldn't enforce it. So this made everyone else run and it turned into literal pushing and yelling down stairs until we were outside. The line and numbering system were completely worthless at this point.

I was number 30 something and ended up getting 50 something, and people who had gotten there the morning of that ran were all the way up front.

So, long story short - we are allowed to line up before the day of, just off the arena's property. Then, the day of, they expect us to line up properly outside and then wait in that line for hours until the concert.

I'm hoping there's no key holder or anything crazy this tour so maybe **** like last year won't happen, but all in all, come ready to be friendly and kind but always try to defend yourself, your rightful spot and everyone else's as well. It's the only way we can have a decent time, seriously.

LadyJamie

I'm slightly concerned because I am from Canada and I have recently realized I'll be in a desert in mid July.

Am I going to die?

I'm also literally the whitest person ever and if Im in the sun for 10 minutes I burn. Perhaps this wasn't the greatest of ideas LOL

Dunk96

I'm slightly concerned because I am from Canada and I have recently realized I'll be in a desert in mid July.

Am I going to die?

I'm also literally the whitest person ever and if Im in the sun for 10 minutes I burn. Perhaps this wasn't the greatest of ideas LOL

OMFG I WANNA MEET YOU IN VEGAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I effing love you.Is Maikeeb going with you?

LadyJamie

OMFG I WANNA MEET YOU IN VEGAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I effing love you.Is Maikeeb going with you?

LMAO!!! <3 Well thankye. 

I mean....... he might be :P hehehe

Dunk96

LMAO!!! <3 Well thankye. 

I mean....... he might be :P hehehe

GAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanna YAAAAAAAAS with him.

LittIe Monster

Okay I am here to help because unfortunately it is very different than lining up outside of the arena and nobody seemed to know that last year.

When I saw TMB in Vegas at the MGM, the staff was amazing and very friendly and helpful. But, that was before this fanbase lost their minds (in the best way possible) and lined up days before the show.

My friend told me that she had gotten there 7 days before the first night of the BTWB. She got the key and did end up meeting Gaga. But everything in between was chaos.

I got there almost 2 full days before, and there was already around 50 people. Staff told us that we were not allowed to line up anywhere on the property before the day of the concert, so we tried to organize a list with phone numbers and hope for the best in humanity, that the key holder would watch over the list and the area to make sure everything was fair.

Lots of people didn't like this the night before the concert because they just wanted to cut lines and get to the front, so 3 different tangents of lines formed the night before.

Anyways, security told us that we basically could have a loophole in their rules - we could be anywhere off the property of the ARENA, not the hotel itself. So the line started at a food court inside the hotel, but right outside the technical "border" into the arena's lobby and building. We could see everything from there so it was perfect.

This worked out really well and allowed people to come check in with our line, write their names on the list and be given a number in line, and we told them to come back any time before the morning the day of to come and wait their rightful spot in line.

This worked well, and around 6 am the day of the concert security told us we were going to move the line from inside the food court to outside the hotel itself, right by the back entrance to the arena where the Born Brave bus would be. We all got in our line and started to walk like civilized human beings..

Then the 2 alternate lines I told you about started running trying to get ahead, because security basically said WE could try to keep our like system working but they couldn't enforce it. So this made everyone else run and it turned into literal pushing and yelling down stairs until we were outside. The line and numbering system were completely worthless at this point.

I was number 30 something and ended up getting 50 something, and people who had gotten there the morning of that ran were all the way up front.

So, long story short - we are allowed to line up before the day of, just off the arena's property. Then, the day of, they expect us to line up properly outside and then wait in that line for hours until the concert.

I'm hoping there's no key holder or anything crazy this tour so maybe **** like last year won't happen, but all in all, come ready to be friendly and kind but always try to defend yourself, your rightful spot and everyone else's as well. It's the only way we can have a decent time, seriously.

Sounds hectic... a little similar to what happend to the BTWB in Los Angeles haha. Anyways, thanks for the insight! :) I'm planning to come one day before the concert so If I'm atleast in the first 100 I'll be happy ! I'll bring a positive attitude and hope for the best and hopefully its more organized this time :C

@whoriscope ig

KANEGAGA

what seats/section?

I got GA, as always for my Gaga shows <3

LUCKY!!! I tried for GA but was unsuccessful :( I'll be in section 3.

MarcusBones

LUCKY!!! I tried for GA but was unsuccessful :( I'll be in section 3.

I bought mine on stubhub so I paid twice as much but Gaga is worth it! :)

Archived