Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: July 17 Dallas, TX

famous

Featured Posts

Arturo

eh they're both not looking too good

The thing is, with Dallas, a lot of those side view sections JUST got added.

TexasMonster

I've never been to a concert at the AAC before, only a Mavs game in like 2007. I'm in Section 109, Row U I believe. Has anyone ever been in or around this area of the arena, is it a good seat?

Also - mess at there only being 5 sold out sections in Dallas :emma: I hope we're not her first non-sell out :awkney:

I sat in section 109 for the BTWB it was a good view of the whole show.

That J

Just got my LMZ email instructions for the Dallas show!!!! Ahhhh it's almost here.

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

ElectricHaus

Hello friends!! My sister and I will be at the ARTPOP Ball in Dallas anyone want to hang out with 2 fabulous fat b---hes let us know!!

MEEE As long as you have GA or lmx 

The thing is, with Dallas, a lot of those side view sections JUST got added.

Meh. they were added a good 2.5 months ago. They have sold pretty well.....they should have had them available during the presale or general onsale though because she prob would have sold out. The on sales is when everyone is looking for tickets.

Just got my LMZ email instructions for the Dallas show!!!! Ahhhh it's almost here.

Got mine as well! Its all happening

That J

It's ALL happening. Man it's been a fun wait thanks to you guys but here we gooooooooo. ;)

humanfly

I am pretty ****ing excited. I've been to every show on the floor since TMB and this is the first one I don't know what happens. The only YouTube videos I watched were applause and the party nauseous go pro video! I took Thursday and Friday off. It's supposed to be in the 80's and rainy!!!!!!

LStephens11

I'm so excited! And a massive cold front is coming in - a high of 79 Thursday :legend: It's going to be a beautiful day! Happy Birthday to meeeeeeee!

That J

I am pretty ****ing excited. I've been to every show on the floor since TMB and this is the first one I don't know what happens. The only YouTube videos I watched were applause and the party nauseous go pro video! I took Thursday and Friday off. It's supposed to be in the 80's and rainy!!!!!!

I'm SO thankful to Venus that it's not going to be 102 degrees as these pants I'm wearing do not lend themselves to heat but I got em anyway cuz...it's Gaga. But the stars are aligning my homies!!! YAAASSS lol. This is my fourth time seeing her, my FIRST on the floor. I think I know where I want to stand but Im just gonna say a silent prayer as we pull into that parking garage and let whatever guide me to where will hopefully be a BOMB spot. I've sadly had some rough health issues past few months and I wasn't even sure I could make it...but "no" was never an option. The energy will keep me pumped so I'm ready! It's on my friends!! Xo

CherryPi3

Can't wait! It'll be my second time seeing Gaga! First was the Born This Way Ball last year. I was in the Monster Pit! Last year I went with my friend and my at the time boyfriend, but this time I'm going alone :( My friend couldn't afford a ticket this time, so I'll be getting dropped off and wander alone, hoping to meet cool people! I'll be wearing the white YRU platforms Gaga has, a holographic outfit, and my hair will be neon green! If you happen to see me, say hi! :)

ElectricHaus

I've never been to a concert at the AAC before, only a Mavs game in like 2007. I'm in Section 109, Row U I believe. Has anyone ever been in or around this area of the arena, is it a good seat?

Also - mess at there only being 5 sold out sections in Dallas :emma: I hope we're not her first non-sell out :awkney:

109 is such a good section! It may look far away on the map but its perfect. I sat in that exact section for Rihanna on her diamonds world tour. If you wanted to though you could try to get upgraded. If your tickets were say around $100 You could get yourself upgraded to sections that are super close. The American Airlines Center has released around 300ish new REALLY Good seats. Just go up to the box office (located on one of the corners of the building or you can access it inside) Tell them you came to get upgraded. They will tell you where the next best seats are and how much its going to cost you. In this case since you paid $100 its gonna cost another $120 per ticket to get to the good sections because they are $224 a piece, and you pay the difference. Hope that helped, have fun monster! 

That J

I was in section 108 row H at Madonnas MDNA in Dallas (don't shoot a brutha lol) and section 105 row G I believe for the BTW Ball and both were phenomenal! Also with the stage layout with this tour, ya can't go wrong. Plus, nobody sat down either! It's a PARTY in them 100 sections!!! Dallas represents!

Edited by MonsterJames333

somechick

I'm so excited! And a massive cold front is coming in - a high of 79 Thursday :legend: It's going to be a beautiful day! Happy Birthday to meeeeeeee!

You can't believe how glad I am about this cold front being over Chicago and Dallas since I'm going to Chicago on Monday and then Dallas for the show. Looks like I'm only gonna die in Vegas!

Under a week now! :party: