💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: July 17 Dallas, TX

famous

Featured Posts

Not sure about this, but it's definitely sweet that this will be in the summer. It'll be hot, though...

Silence those demons... . 🖤

ElectricHaus

Guys I'm so excited but tickets are so expensive! I'm not sitting nose bleeds for my favorite artist. For the btwball I spent $400 for 2 and had GREAT seats. But now they have to add $30 more a ticket?!?! Pisses me off! I'm not spending $460 on 2 tickets. I want floor, but let's face it. It's super hard to get floor. It's the first thing that sells. Some seats in the 100's are supposed to be $100 but those will sell super fast as well. UGH THE STRESS! I have no idea what to do! Any tips on getting GA?

Guys I'm so excited but tickets are so expensive! I'm not sitting nose bleeds for my favorite artist. For the btwball I spent $400 for 2 and had GREAT seats. But now they have to add $30 more a ticket?!?! Pisses me off! I'm not spending $460 on 2 tickets. I want floor, but let's face it. It's super hard to get floor. It's the first thing that sells. Some seats in the 100's are supposed to be $100 but those will sell super fast as well. UGH THE STRESS! I have no idea what to do! Any tips on getting GA?

Just be in front of you're computer on Tuesday when they go on sale and have a presale code handy just in case you need it. You shouldn't have a problem getting floor :) I'll see you there

I'm going! I'm gonna have to get presale tickets in the middle of school when they go on sale next Tuesday though

I have a teacher that's a monster at my school and she's getting me out of class so we can but tickets :D

EdgeofTeeth

I have a teacher that's a monster at my school and she's getting me out of class so we can but tickets :D

Omg you're so lucky, cool things like that don't seem to happen to me  :sweat:

Omg you're so lucky, cool things like that don't seem to happen to me :sweat:

haha. Well it shouldn't be hard to get them. Are you gonna get the LMZ?

EdgeofTeeth

haha. Well it shouldn't be hard to get them. Are you gonna get the LMZ?

Nah, I don't really have enough saved up since the announcement was so abrupt. I'm going for the $85 GA!

I remember the monster ball was on july 21 & 22 and it was sooooo hot! Hopefully it will be cloudy this time so we dont have to wait under the sun all day long.

I remember the monster ball was on july 21 & 22 and it was sooooo hot! Hopefully it will be cloudy this time so we dont have to wait under the sun all day long.

hopefully

EdgeofTeeth

When did people start lining up for GA since it was so hot?

When did people start lining up for GA since it was so hot?

The 21st ii got there at 8am and i was the 5th person in line, the 22nd i got there at 1pm and was the 23rd person in line. Lol i couldnt get there earlier, i was sooooo tired from the night before.