💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: July 16 Houston, TX

famous

Featured Posts

Anyone else get LMZ? Looking forward to meeting some new peeps while waiting in line. 

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
simpleworldme

Anyone else get LMZ? Looking forward to meeting some new peeps while waiting in line. 

I got LMZ! I'm going by myself though :( I'd like to meet some people as well :)

Dilated, falling free. In a modern ecstasy

Spyro

My 21st Birthday :legend:

I can't decide to go to this show or the Dallas show. #TheStruggle

Houston

Spyro the Dragon

LStephens11

Houston

My cousin's husband bought us tickets for the Dallas show

blubrryxkisses

I will be there!!! :party:

I went to the first show in Ft. Lauderdale, as that is where I am from, but my parents live in Houston and I couldn't resist going to another show. 

broadwaybrian318

I will be there!!! :party:

I went to the first show in Ft. Lauderdale, as that is where I am from, but my parents live in Houston and I couldn't resist going to another show.

I'll be at the Houston and Dallas show. I'm coming from Florida as well. Going to Texas to visit my friends and artRAVE. Saw the Ft Lauderdale and Atlanta show.

• 2 weeks later...
TheOnlyKody

HELP!

Back in feb. I bought a LMZ ticket, they are now sold out of them, and I was curious if my friend wanted to come, she would have to buy a GA ticket off of StubHub or something like that, would we still be able to stand together?  :omg:

That J

HELP!

Back in feb. I bought a LMZ ticket, they are now sold out of them, and I was curious if my friend wanted to come, she would have to buy a GA ticket off of StubHub or something like that, would we still be able to stand together? :omg:

Well there's ways to stand together. You could either sign in for your LMZ, get your gift bag and enter the arena and wait for your friend before going to the floor....or you could go to the floor and when GA barrels in you can have a location set up to find her such as "meet me at the side of the Absolut artRAVE bar", etc. If standing with your friend is more important than being at the position on the floor you desire, then you can stand with them. You just may not be up front. But with the floor layout, there's many different good places to stand so hope it works out for you!

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

KadeLindsay12

Sooo does anyone know if the two lower side view sections would be a reasonable view of the main stage? I'm looking for 2 $85 tickets together and those are the only places that I can seem to find atm

• 4 weeks later...
Isleofview

OMG TWENTY DAYS IM REALLY EXCITED

I went to the btwb last year and had a blast, the only part I didn't really love was the wait in line generally

Just because people are really rude (and starlight imo) but it was good cuz i was with my bff and the

show was a blast, I had the best time

Does anyone know when se should start lining up for GA to get up in the front?

That J

Don't exhaust our Lady, Houston Monsters!!! She's gotta show in Dallas the next night. ;). Lol. I'm going to the Dallas show and Can. Not. Wait!!! Our shows are SO close. We waited so long and here we are. Yaaaaasss. Enjoy your rave. Xo

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

DirtyLittleSwin

Finding her is impossible. I tried while she was here in Austin, but no luck. I have no idea how Mark and the "YAAAS" one do it.

Gorl let's try 

Archived