💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: July 16 Houston, TX

famous

Featured Posts

LadyoftheDam

I called Toyota Center like 189347 times + they told me not all tickets will be sold during this mess presale. So I haven't bought any and I'm waiting for the sale on Monday for GA. And they also said they weren't sure if any of the VIP packages would be available for regular sale either. Bobby Campbell on twitter said some portion of the tickets would be kept for the regular sale, but do you think he was referring to the VIP as well?

Ahhh, I just don't want to buy a regular seat ticket since all the GA tickets seem to be gone now for the presale :(

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
treblemaker18

What are the ticket prices for the houston show?!?!  Please i need to know ahead of time before they go on sale

Morphine Prince

What are the ticket prices for the houston show?!?!  Please i need to know ahead of time before they go on sale

$85 for GA or lower seats (I got that) and there's also $49 ones, the LMZ package ($250?), and the ARTPOP Zone ($1,500)

I didn't see the $35 ones since I rushed to buy my ticket but I'm assuming it's there also.

Galactastica

Ummmm... WHAT? I got a seat in section 115 for the GA price.....

Exactly! I don't know what either. When I saw where my tickets were vs. the price I was confused myself...although I'm not complaining. I'll be paying over $100 per ticket for a worse seat in Dallas and $40 more for the worst possible seats in San Antonio. NO SENSE! 

Morphine Prince

Exactly! I don't know what either. When I saw where my tickets were vs. the price I was confused myself...although I'm not complaining. I'll be paying over $100 per ticket for a worse seat in Dallas and $40 more for the worst possible seats in San Antonio. NO SENSE!

Weird.... I'm not complaining though since this section is close to GA and she will walk around the entire arena. I'm just happy b/c this is my first Gaga concert.

We'll really know where the best spot to stand in GA is after her first few shows. You would think right up front to main stage would be the way to go, but what if she spends a lot of time on those catwalks or on the B stage?

LadyoftheDam

LMZ tickets seem to have come back in stock somehow.

Are you serious?? Well, the LM presale ended, so hopefully the LiveNation presale has them?

Ugh. This is giving me terrible anxiety 

broadwaybrian318

was trying for one GA ticket today with the facebook presale but no luck hopefully Ill get one on Monday

LadyoftheDam

was trying for one GA ticket today with the facebook presale but no luck hopefully Ill get one on Monday

Same. No GA. Only seats. 

*sigh*

Do you think maybe if we call on Monday instead of going online? I feel like through the internet it's trickier. Some people kept saying they had to refresh their page a lot of times until GA somehow popped up. 

-----

EDIT: I ended buying LMZ because they are available :party:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
MoneyFameSex

I still can't believe I have GA tickets! this will be my first Gaga concert up close to her

at tbtwb I was wayy in nose bleeds

• 1 month later...
TheOriginalOne
So is anyone gonna stalk her at her hotel and try to get a glimpse? Haha
Finding her is impossible. I tried while she was here in Austin, but no luck. I have no idea how Mark and the "YAAAS" one do it.

Archived