Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: July 16 Houston, TX

famous

Featured Posts

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagaisitalian

So excited! Since it's in the summer, I'll be able to dedicate a lot of time into getting ready for the concert! 

My 21st Birthday :legend:

I can't decide to go to this show or the Dallas show. #TheStruggle

Maybe you could save up and go to both... If you wanted. :awesome:

Silence those demons... . 🖤

LStephens11

Maybe you could save up and go to both... If you wanted. :awesome:

Of course I'd want to, but I don't want to go alone and I know for a fact that my sister or my bestfriend wouldn't go to two Gaga shows especially back-to-back :

LadyoftheDam

How long do you think we would have to line up in order to guarantee a spot in the monster pit?? This show will be my first time I get GA and I'm really worried I won't get into the pit :(

Morphine Prince

I want to go to this show but none of my friends are Gaga fans and would not pay money to see her... so if I go I'll go alone :(

How long do you think we would have to line up in order to guarantee a spot in the monster pit?? This show will be my first time I get GA and I'm really worried I won't get into the pit :(

I don't think it's been officially confirmed that there even will be a Pit for this tour. The BTWB was the first tour to bring the Pit around. I don't think she is gonna wanna repeat the same idea again for artRAVE. If the Pit does return, it will probably be in another form.

AquaFire Witch

Yay so excited we are getting GAGA back at the Toyota Center. I got in line around 10AM for GA and it was pretty long but I am still happy with my spot. Was hard to see her at times so I am debating about getting a seat this time so I can really get the full effect of the stage. Sigh. I can’t decide.

LadyoftheDam

Yay so excited we are getting GAGA back at the Toyota Center. I got in line around 10AM for GA and it was pretty long but I am still happy with my spot. Was hard to see her at times so I am debating about getting a seat this time so I can really get the full effect of the stage. Sigh. I can’t decide.

I got VIP tickets for the BTWB and had a really good seat at the side of the stage. I'm buying GA in order to get into the monster pit because I've never experienced that before. And this album is more EDM so I know being in the pit will be awesome. But it's up to you!!

AquaFire Witch

I got VIP tickets for the BTWB and had a really good seat at the side of the stage. I'm buying GA in order to get into the monster pit because I've never experienced that before. And this album is more EDM so I know being in the pit will be awesome. But it's up to you!!

You are so right. I wanna dance! OK I think I think need GA.....Hmmm... Thanks for pointing that out! ;)

Y'all think the lines will be as crazy this time as they were for the BTWB? I would think that since there is no Monster Pit Key to claim that the competition won't be as fierce.

EdgeofTeeth

Y'all think the lines will be as crazy this time as they were for the BTWB? I would think that since there is no Monster Pit Key to claim that the competition won't be as fierce.

I hope they won't be tbh, I'm hoping that less people will camp since it's in the middle of July and it'll be blistering hot outside.

I hope they won't be tbh, I'm hoping that less people will camp since it's in the middle of July and it'll be blistering hot outside.

True. I wonder how this LMZ thing will work anyways. You just walk right past people who were there overnight and go to the front?

EdgeofTeeth

True. I wonder how this LMZ thing will work anyways. You just walk right past people who were there overnight and go to the front?

I think so! That's why I want it.

Archived