Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: July 16 Houston, TX

famous

Featured Posts

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince

Omg that's her tour bus right??? Where exactly is it?

Haha nice catch!

Idk, I saw it on FB. I'm gonna leave soon because I can't wait lol. I'd rather go and wait outside with other people and maybe meet new people than wait in agony by myself :smh: 

Hmmm.... it looks like it will rain too. Hope it doesn't. 

LadyoftheDam

Idk, I saw it on FB. I'm gonna leave soon because I can't wait lol. I'd rather go and wait outside with other people and maybe meet new people than wait in agony by myself :smh:

Hmmm.... it looks like it will rain too. Hope it doesn't.

Yeah and parking will also probably be easier if you go now. And I think it is supposed to rain :(

blubrryxkisses

Gaga pulled a ton of people on stage tonight during Applause/Swine.

AquaFire Witch

Best Gaga concert ever.

She was so much more engaged with the fans. She let a lot of crap go. I loved when she said F U to the pop industry and I love how looking around the stadium there seemed to be even more people at the show than last year. But last year it was still packed to the GILLS. Basically, if ARTPOP is a flop as some say then they are wrong. The numbers don't lie! They love her anyway because she is a phenomenal performer.

Houston Loves you Gaga and she felt the love.

Loved the show. I had a pretty amazing view. She was right in my face for Venus and other songs she performed on that middle catwalk. Only thing is, as the show went on, other people started to realize how good our spot was, so by the end of the show there were so many people squished into that area that I could hardly see the main stage anymore. Besides that, it was perfect. Will definitely be going to see her next year at The TBD Ball.

• 1 month later...
That J

I miss her too. My show was Dallas and good Lord it was so much fun....just as good as her other shows but a total celebration party! Can't wait for the next go round.

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

• 3 weeks later...

Archived