πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: July 14 San Antonio, TX

famous

Featured Posts

Pop Art

OMG i remember those!Β  :cryga:Β  I'm kinda hoping we get MJH and Fashion! back, but i'm open to any surprise performances. How's the outfit coming along?

Nnn I'm thinking I may just buy some angel wings at Party City, some tight white shorts, and some type of gladiator shoes and go as Himeros. That was actually my original plan come to think of it. How about you?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
michellemonster

I've been bedazzling and painting and adding glitter and diamonds to my outfit all day. I AM SO READY!! I'll be the one with the rose ball on my head and pink tutu ðŸ˜

I'll be in GA! I'm dragging my boyfriend to the show and he hates Gaga. I'll be wearing a slutty black tank and my rainbow bedazzled crown while standing next to a grumpy man. See you ladies there!

michellemonster

When is everyone going to start lining up? I have LMZ and am not quite sure when I should head over to the venue :)

Pop Art

When is everyone going to start lining up? I have LMZ and am not quite sure when I should head over to the venue :)

I'm gonna try to get there sometime between nine and ten in the morning, perhaps even earlier if I can. However, I have GA tickets. I've heard with LMZ tickets, you can get there even an hour before and get great spots, but I'm not sure.

michellemonster

I'm gonna try to get there sometime between nine and ten in the morning, perhaps even earlier if I can. However, I have GA tickets. I've heard with LMZ tickets, you can get there even an hour before and get great spots, but I'm not sure.

Oh cool!! My hotel is only like a 10 minute drive away so whenever I head over it won't take me long :)

That J

I'm gonna be at the Dallas show and I got my LMZ email notification yesterday! This is gonna be soooooo cool guys. Represent for me! Ill do the same in Dallas. Bet ;)

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

We better be super wild guys! This show won't be a sell out show, but anyways we have to be a great audience for Gaga to remember.Β  :king:

Pop Art

What hotel will she be staying in?!

I honestly have no idea. I wonder how we can find out?

Pop Art

ONE MORE ****ING DAY GUYS! :excited2:

You guys I'm so ready for artRAVE! I can't believe tomorrow is finally the night. Can't wait to hang out with you all in the pit. It's my first time ever on the ground floor.

Nnn I'm thinking I may just buy some angel wings at Party City, some tight white shorts, and some type of gladiator shoes and go as Himeros. That was actually my original plan come to think of it. How about you?
that's great, I haven't gone to the store to buy my glow sticks so I may just buy them last minute tomorrow after work.
The Earth remembers, the stones remember. If you know how to listen, they will tell you many things.

CherryPi3

Hey guys, her dancers are already in San Antonio, cause I saw Kevin (one of them) post a pic on Instagram and they're at the River Walk in downtown! So maybe Gaga is in town too! Good luck! :)

michellemonster

Hey guys, her dancers are already in San Antonio, cause I saw Kevin (one of them) post a pic on Instagram and they're at the River Walk in downtown! So maybe Gaga is in town too! Good luck! :)

Cool!! I want to try to meet her at the hotel! Also, I've never been here before, is there a certain place where artists go in and out of the venue? I came all the way from albuquerque so I'm going to try my hardest to see her!

Archived