Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: July 11 Chicago, IL

famous

Featured Posts

Allison M

: creepflop :

:creepflop:

The name got changed to something else, too lazy to look lol.

You're so pretty though!

Oh thank you :shy:

badgalriri

Mysterious. 

i will be dressed up. there is your hint. but i won't look like a queen. i'll look like a man tbh

Bitter Rival

I don't know what you look like xD

put a bigger version of my icon on my profile - hopefully helps!!!

Alannah

If anyone is looking for a reasonably priced lower level ticket, I just lowered my 107 (row 1 seat 1) ticket to $149.99 on StubHub! Row 14 is selling for $180-ish! :party: I CAN'T WAIT!

Edited by Alannah

Mrbreightseid

Beyond excited for the show! I haven't seen Gaga since the Monster Ball in Charlotte NC and that was the best night of my life! So stoked!

Carsonu25

This is my first concert EVER! And it's my idol so I'm extremely excited. Does anyone have any tips for a first timer? (P.S. I'm in the seats)

vespertine

This is my first concert EVER! And it's my idol so I'm extremely excited. Does anyone have any tips for a first timer? (P.S. I'm in the seats)

don't film the entire show. it's okay to take a few pics and maybe a video or two but if you become so focused on filming then you'll just lose the experience and end up viewing the whole show from a small screen.

have fun!

what seat section are you in btw?

Carsonu25

don't film the entire show. it's okay to take a few pics and maybe a video or two but if you become so focused on filming then you'll just lose the experience and end up viewing the whole show from a small screen.

have fun!

what seat section are you in btw?

I'm in section 304. Ya, I know its really far away but were in row 1 so yay! Even though I'm far away just being there is a big deal for me. And I will definetly not be filming and taking lots of pictures. I promise!!! Will you be there??