💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: July 09 Toronto, ON

famous

Featured Posts

HORRORHOLIC

I 'm gonna try getting my tickets online on monday, they aren't doing that willCall thing again are they ?

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
juicyjuicy

Got Section 101 for both my group and my sister's group. Woohoo!

We were like a pack of hyenas on LM.com earlier today anxiously awaiting the code, experiencing Ticketmaster crashes, etc.

IT WAS WELL WORTH IT.

SEE YOU GUYS JULY 9!!! Thank goodness for a summer concert versus that blizzard last February!

Thank goodness for a summer concert versus that blizzard last February!

At least you got to see the last show of the BTWB

MonsterBall13

I need to get GA tickets but I'm hoping she adds another show or 2 because one date is not enough.

I wanna go so bad

I got GA tickets!  Just wish I had the money for LMZ!  Hope she adds extra dates, especially before hand, because my birthday is July 8th.  To be able to see Gaga on my birthday would be amazing.  I spent my 19th birthday in Toronto and it was crazy.  Love Toronto!

brendanraguss

What were the prices for GA tickets? I'm assuming they will be available again on the ninth,

Do you think that they will be more/less expensive on the ninth?

juicyjuicy

What were the prices for GA tickets? I'm assuming they will be available again on the ninth,

Do you think that they will be more/less expensive on the ninth?

There were some for $100 and also $225 including convenience fees, etc.

CharlesReyna

She definitely won't come to Albuquerque, NM. I live in Santa Fe, i'm not driving to Denver, oh well... :noparty:

MonsterBall13

Selling a GA ticket at cost, let me know if interested!

I'm very interested!!!! I need a GA ticket

I'm very interested!!!! I need a GA ticket

Selling it at cost, $107.75 CAD, which is exactly what I paid via ticket master with the taxes and fees :). I just received an email saying the tickets have been printed and that I should be receiving them within 10 days, so I would be able to mail them any time after that! I could email you all of my confirmation emails from ticket master and whatnot for security :). 

Archived