đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: July 09 Toronto, ON

famous

Featured Posts

Why would she keep the intros if they are cut? makes no sense, this could easily be fake

My friend found it and kept it.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JudasIsAHolyFoo

My friend found it and kept it.

I don't think Gaga will just throw away a setlist, but okay 

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

I probably just saw some of you, drove by the line lmao

Gagas girl fans are hot as ****

elizabeths2041

There are so many people cutting the line. Nobody is even payin attention I the numbered hands :S

HORRORHOLIC

Awesome show!! Now that I've seen it live I can confirm it's not  nearly as good as some of the previous tours, but still better than most other artists live shows.

I was not impressed that she went back to using the polka dot outfit during Paparazzi or that she cut Mary Jane Holland, but was very pleasantly surprised she replaced it with Judas!! 

Gaga's live band is amazing by the way.

TraeumereiLPB

Did Crayon Pop open the show?

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

HORRORHOLIC

Crayon Pop and Lady Starlight after them.

Next time I see Gaga I'm getting floor tickets for sure!!

NIAGARA F

Artrave is gone (unless I fly out west which is unlikely)   :crossed:

Judas live =     :gaga:  Can't wait for you to return one of these days  :applause:

juicyjuicy

WOWWW!!!! Amazing. I was one of those skeptics who thought the artRAVE was going to be disappointing, in comparison to TMB and BTWB. However, she blew me out of the water. My friends were all amazed and thought it was epic. I thought it was epic.

TMB is still her best tour, followed by artRAVE, and BTWB last.

WOW. I'm happy she sang Judas and TEOG - was NOT expecting that - much prefer these two over Fashion! & MJH anyway.

Crayon Pop was entertaining but their English was just so funny. xD Lady Starlight was really the worst part of the show. Send her and her 50 minutes of GarageBand beats (not even melodies...) back home please. Get a real DJ please. Or at least do a magic trick idek.

She should've cut Lady Starlight and put in an extra half hour for her show because it did feel a little short.

Archived