Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: July 09 Toronto, ON

famous

Featured Posts

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omg it's so close y'all  :cry:

I CANT WAIT! :) ill be lining up around probably 3 when i get into Toronto :( hopefully I will have a good spot in GA! I lined up in Winnipeg at 330/4 and was like number 20 but toronto is wayyyyyyyy bigger so idk! either way can't wait!

MonsterBall13

6 days*

And 4 till I meet Gaga in Buffalo :emo:

Actually 7 days till Toronto tho :awkney:

MonsterBall13

Yeah.... :awkney:

Well I did post the first one last night so :awkney:

EricBud13

YAAASS I can't wait!! I'm in section 118! I know so many of you guys r gonna hate me for this, but I also purchased Katy Perry floor tickets for the 19th aswell. I don't understand this fandom feud between the two. I love both of them and I'm finally being able to see both queens this month. :)

Bounty

I CANT WAIT! :) ill be lining up around probably 3 when i get into Toronto :( hopefully I will have a good spot in GA! I lined up in Winnipeg at 330/4 and was like number 20 but toronto is wayyyyyyyy bigger so idk! either way can't wait!

A friend of mine got there kinda late and had an awesome spot! Sadly I didnt get GA :(

But hey! I'm traveling from Mexico to Canada to see my idol! And I wanna meet her too! Any monsters who wanna meet up send me your number or fb me! :)

A friend of mine got there kinda late and had an awesome spot! Sadly I didnt get GA :(

But hey! I'm traveling from Mexico to Canada to see my idol! And I wanna meet her too! Any monsters who wanna meet up send me your number or fb me! :)

I was gonna try and meet her this time too! Didn't get to in at the Winnipeg show so I was gonna wait for Toronto! Message me or tweet me @IMKADEN

EricBud13

IF GAGA SANG BROOKLYN NIGHTS IN TO JULY 9th! IF SHE SURPRISED US THIS WEDNESDAY

Archived