💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: July 02 Montreal, QC

famous

Featured Posts

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going! Had so much fun in Montreal last time :).

I AM GOING. LAST TIME WAS 29 NOVEMBER 2009 first monsterball EVER!! cant wait! me and my friends were going after the big 1rst of July, u know we move in in a new appartment so well be listnening to gaga while painting walls and carrying microwaves  aaaaa brace yourself

Woohouuu! Going with 3 of my friends :) Its gonna be EPIC  :Jase:

I AM GOING. LAST TIME WAS 29 NOVEMBER 2009 first monsterball EVER!! cant wait! me and my friends were going after the big 1rst of July, u know we move in in a new appartment so well be listnening to gaga while painting walls and carrying microwaves  aaaaa brace yourself

I was there on novembre 29th. first row. Poor thing she kept falling on her slippy stage hahahhaha :dies:

Woohouuu! Going with 3 of my friends :) Its gonna be EPIC

I was there on novembre 29th. first row. Poor thing she kept falling on her slippy stage hahahhaha

How can you all not remember it was Nov. 27th? #flopfan :derpga: I'm joking :hug:

The first MB was so epic. The Whole piano set was so great. We had The Fame, Money Honey, Poker Face and Speechless at the piano! :legend:

And Kid Cudi not showing up for his act :awkney:

Woohouuu! Going with 3 of my friends :) Its gonna be EPIC  :Jase:

I was there on novembre 29th. first row. Poor thing she kept falling on her slippy stage hahahhaha :dies:

haha it was her first ever!!!!! but i had such a good time omg. and perez was there can u imagine...

How can you all not remember it was Nov. 27th? #flopfan :derpga: I'm joking :hug:

The first MB was so epic. The Whole piano set was so great. We had The Fame, Money Honey, Poker Face and Speechless at the piano! :legend:

And Kid Cudi not showing up for his act :awkney:

haha we didnt care AT ALL about kid cudi. we still dont. SLAY QUEEN SLAY

How can you all not remember it was Nov. 27th? #flopfan  I'm joking

And Kid Cudi not showing up for his act 

ahahahhahahaha RIGHT. shame on me  :shy:

haha it was her first ever!!!!! but i had such a good time omg. and perez was there can u imagine...

GOD I remember i thought he was such a snob... everybody was like "perezzz perez!!!" and he didn't do ****. looking down at us! :fail:

p.s screw you kid cudi.  :awesome:

Cant wait  :party:  :party:  

YASSS we're gonna have so much fun my friend... my dancing is pretty much gonna be like this  :Jase:  or this  :zilla:

Sachasuperstar

YASSS we're gonna have so much fun my friend... my dancing is pretty much gonna be like this  :Jase:  or this  :zilla:

213233.gif        Me too  !!!

Is the GA sold out? When I look on evenko, it says that there is no more GA tickets. Is it the pre-sale?

Praying to God it's only the pre-sale...

Guys am I too late ?
I'm busy with the finals and I totally miss that.

I just want to be in the fan zone ! Is there like a monster pit ? How do I go there ? Are the tickets on sale ?

Archived