💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: June 30 Boston, MA

famous

Featured Posts

How do you partake in the citi cardmember presale? Do you have to purchase it with the card or is it a code you can enter?

I'll probably try again with the livenation presale anyways and then the general public sale, im gonna flip out if i don't get GA tho :smh:

I think you need a citi credit card and it's part of the rewards program that is probably based off a points system of some sort, but I'm not sure exactly how it works. So unless you got a citi card or open up a new account with them, I don't think its an option  :noparty: or maybe a friend of yours may have one that you can ask ?  

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mcoop

• GlitterGrease

• Anomaly

• Mason

My boyfriend was doing it on his phone and got a single GA ticket like 30 minutes ago and we were confused because it said "REAR VIEW OF STAGE!!!!!!" literally like that lmao and we weren't sure what that meant so he didn't buy it :'(

Yeah I saw that too "rear view of stage"...idkguys what a **** up...

Wow, so I just bought my ticket a few minutes ago for $100 and then I checked the mobile site to see if the GA really was there and it's the exact same price. Except now it's sold out. That's messed up.

Now that the excitement is over for actually buying the tickets, I can't believe I paid $450 a ticket. lmao mess

Damn, and here I was worrying about spending $100 for a ticket, haha.

Now that the excitement is over for actually buying the tickets, I can't believe I paid $450 a ticket. lmao mess

did you get a package?! well, that's exciting at least! 

how do you hget the code??

i didnt get a code for this date :(

Did you RSVP to the even on LittleMonsters.com? They were supposed to send you an email if you did.

Damn, and here I was worrying about spending $100 for a ticket, haha.

i'm not exactly sure how those catwalks work surrounding the GA, but you think they will be in front of ROW 1 of the loge's?

did you get a package?! well, that's exciting at least! 

yes - the gold hot seat one.

i'm not exactly sure how those catwalks work surrounding the GA, but you think they will be in front of ROW 1 of the loge's?

yes - the gold hot seat one.

I sure hope so. I'm in row 13, so I'd see it pretty good if they are.

nomorescheisse

This is so dumb... why did they have to do this. Very angry right now. I guess I'll try general public sale... if not there's always stubhub

I'll be so upset if GA is available for the GP sale. I'll try and buy a ticket for the GA then and just sell my lodge seat if that happens.

I woke up late and got on at 11AM and there were no more LMZ tickets...Any chance I could get them on either the live nation presale or GP sale?