Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: June 03 San Jose, CA

famous

Featured Posts

Flippy

You could of bought the tour merch on the website. That's what I'm gonna do if I can't get my size shirt after the concert since I'm G.A.

Not the tour program though :giveup: I want it badly :laughga:

I'll be dressed as Gaga with the white hair & white bathing suit from the G.U.Y. MV :hor:

Oh! & my instagram is qovernmenthooker

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be dressed as Gaga with the white hair & white bathing suit from the G.U.Y. MV :hor:

Will the tour book be available by our tour dates? I haven't heard that it was available. Imma add U on instagram.

Flippy

Will the tour book be available by our tour dates? I haven't heard that it was available. Imma add U on instagram.

Yes! The Tour book is ready! A friend from Philly already got his at his show! :party: I'll follow you back! :runhug:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Yes! The Tour book is ready! A friend from Philly already got his at his show! :party: I'll follow you back! :runhug:

How much is the book?

Flippy

How much is the book?

It's like $20-$25

Alright what color bandanna should we wear on our arm? Red? Purple? Pink? Im sooooooo excited :party:

sourpunk

Alright what color bandanna should we wear on our arm? Red? Purple? Pink? Im sooooooo excited :party:

I think red.

LavenderLamborghin

Idk, this is all so confusing. Lol

Lol so are the bandanas official? If at least a few others are doing it, then I definitely am going to wear one. Red would be a nice color. It stands out!

sourpunk

Lol so are the bandanas official? If at least a few others are doing it, then I definitely am going to wear one. Red would be a nice color. It stands out!

Yeah, let's just do it. Red is good.

LavenderLamborghin

I followed you! I'm __jaz__min__ . I'm going to dress as Gaga too! But with black hair instead of white :)

Since you got a sitting ticket too, want to meet up with me before the show starts? We can walk around and look for the rest of the Gagadailyers! :Kara:  gaga4swimming, rmrgaga, sen_van, paw, and Justinian glam

I followed you! I'm __jaz__min__ . I'm going to dress as Gaga too! But with black hair instead of white :)

Since you got a sitting ticket too, want to meet up with me before the show starts? We can walk around and look for the rest of the Gagadailyers! :Kara: gaga4swimming, rmrgaga, sen_van, paw, and Justinian glam

Yay if we all find eachother lets take a pic! Ill be in the GA line hopefully near the front! Omg next week u guys!!!!!! :party:

sourpunk

Yay if we all find eachother lets take a pic! Ill be in the GA line hopefully near the front! Omg next week u guys!!!!!! :party:

I know, its so nuts! I'll be wearing a GUY inspired greek god outfit. I'm going as Himeros: The Greek God of Sexual Desire. But I'll be wearing a red bandanna too.

the_gags

I'll be in pink shorts and pink suspenders with a pig nose and gold body paint.... swine!

Planning on lining up at about 10am the day of, what time will I see y'all there? Absolutely stoked!

Archived