💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: June 03 San Jose, CA

famous

Featured Posts

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is anyone else not able to find the June 3rd San Jose show on LM.com?

I can;t find it either! omg

=(

I'm gonna go to that one

Flippy

I'm deciding between San Jose or LA... :flutter:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

skaxboy

I'm deciding between San Jose or LA... :flutter:

both.gif

Im doing SJ for sure. Not sure if i should do LV or LA also

Flippy

:( I'm broke.... I HAVE TO get the GA tickets.... on stubhub most likely.... :emo:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

skaxboy

:( I'm broke.... I HAVE TO get the GA tickets.... on stubhub most likely.... :emo:

No stubhub! Download the livenation app because they go on sale through the app on Friday at 10am. If not try on Monday.

Flippy

No stubhub! Download the livenation app because they go on sale through the app on Friday at 10am. If not try on Monday.

OMG! Seriouly? :party:

You just gave me hope again! :runhug: Thank you! :cryga:

skaxboy

OMG! Seriouly? :party:

You just gave me hope again! :runhug: Thank you! :cryga:

Stubhub should be your last resort. If you have a citibank account you can buy tomorrow. Friday for the livenation app. Monday for General sales. Please don't pay double to some jerk on stubhub. I'll see you in the monster pit.

Flippy

Stubhub should be your last resort. If you have a citibank account you can buy tomorrow. Friday for the livenation app. Monday for General sales. Please don't pay double to some jerk on stubhub. I'll see you in the monster pit.

Thank you so much baby! :hug:

So for the LiveNation app... how will that work?

whiteboi1327

im doing the citi presale and GA isnt even an option. It's such bs. DOes that mean its completely sold out for GA

Archived