💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: August 9th Vancouver, BC

famous

Featured Posts

rivingtonrebels

The floor at Roger's Arena is really big - it was only half full for both BTWBs too.  It's a safety code thing, nbd.

Anyways - I was a little sad I waited so long in the GA line, because I had a perfect spot and I could have had that same spot if I just waltzed in during Starlight's set.  

The show was awesome - and other members were right, you have to experience it in person to understand it.  The lighting and the costumes were perfect.  I was disappointed that most of the songs were cut off, or only the chorus was performed.  I guess my big complaint was that it felt short and rushed, especially compared to TBTWB.  I get that she needed to cut her setlist down so her body could remain in tact, lol, but I was still left wanting a LOT more.  She didn't thank the band or the dancers at the end and a lot of people were complaining about that when we left.

Positives: Gaga's voice sounded better than it's EVER sounded.  She looked happy and so much healthier than when I saw her last year.  Her dancers were amazing, her band was killer - her guitarist is friggin amazing.  

Overall - Gaga was on point, but the show itself didn't match TBTWB for me.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived