💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: August 8th Seattle, WA

famous

Featured Posts

Tempest

I'm hoping the new dates will be accessible. I'm from Salem, Oregon and drive here for lana and gagas concert. Hopefully I'll be able to come back.

All the monsters in line were incredible. This fan base compared to Lana's is just so much better. We conversed, bonded, and sang together, and once it was announced that it was delayed we all rallied together and promised that we would do anything possible to get everyone back for the rescheduled show.

If I met any of you in line, you are all perfect. Everyone's positive attitudes, openness, and love was just so amazing. You are all so perfect.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
littlemiss

Anyone notice that she has a break from June 4th-25th? Hopefully not during (my and several others) finals week.

#****

KishiKCM

I hope she feels better and that both Seattle and Vancouver get to see this amazing show!

Ambrosia

I'm hoping the new dates will be accessible. I'm from Salem, Oregon and drive here for lana and gagas concert. Hopefully I'll be able to come back.

All the monsters in line were incredible. This fan base compared to Lana's is just so much better. We conversed, bonded, and sang together, and once it was announced that it was delayed we all rallied together and promised that we would do anything possible to get everyone back for the rescheduled show.

If I met any of you in line, you are all perfect. Everyone's positive attitudes, openness, and love was just so amazing. You are all so perfect.

Wow, this was one of the happiest and most uplifting posts I've read on here.  So nice to see these great and loving attitudes. ;)

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Tempest

Wow, this was one of the happiest and most uplifting posts I've read on here. So nice to see these great and loving attitudes. ;)

It's definitely easy to be happy when I was surrounded by great people all day!

EnigmaGypsyBoy

I won a contest to this show and was flown in from buffalo, ny. All expenses hotel, flight, and tickets were payed for by her record label. I'm hoping that they'll be able to fly me in for the make up date but that seems unlikely. But if not I still get to see her in buffalo, ny. I just hope she gets better.

DrewStevens

I checked her tour schedule and the events in key arena:

June/5

June/9 - June/18

June/20 - June/24

July/25 (She is going to be in LA two days before)

July/28 (She has to be in Phoenix on July 30)

August/8 (She is going to be in Denver two days before)

August/11 (She has to be in Tokyo two days after)

In my opinion the next two weeks are perfect for the postponed shows unless she has something else planned. July 25 sounds good too.

Random Miku Fan

I checked her tour schedule and the events in key arena:

June/5

June/9 - June/18

June/20 - June/24

July/25 (She is going to be in LA two days before)

July/28 (She has to be in Phoenix on July 30)

August/8 (She is going to be in Denver two days before)

August/11 (She has to be in Tokyo two days after)

In my opinion the next two weeks are perfect for the postponed shows unless she has something else planned. July 25 sounds good too.

Confirmed for August 8, and Vancouver is the 9th.

Tempest

Still hope everyone in line will follow Sam's number system. </3

Me too! She was such a sweetheart!

DrewStevens

Confirmed for August 8, and Vancouver is the 9th.

Yes I saw it today. I think sh has plans for the tour break

Cameron Dallas

At least y'all will get the most updated and efficient show :)

Historia

Still hope everyone in line will follow Sam's number system. </3

me too! and i hope everybody is able to come back...everybody i met were so so sweet and supportive of each other, especially after people (me) started sobbing and falling apart.

I have to say that number system was really awesome. We were 109-113 :D. Hopefully it'll go this smooth in August. I felt really bad for this mom and her son who had passed out laminated marijuana leaves. They traveled from Oregon and stayed in a hotel and such. Hopefully we'll see them next time.

Just your above average old lady who loves Target and Sushi.

Archived