💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: May 18 Cleveland, OH

famous

Featured Posts

Well at least you got her for the BTWB. She didn't even have a date here to cancel.  :emo:

She really likes Cleveland for some reason, so I have no doubt it'll be a great show. As long as she doesn't come on an hour late  :flop:

ummmm she wore my jacket here.

the BTWB is the best thing I've everrr seen. The whole feel and vibe to it is undescribeable. Especially since seeing all the youtube videos and fan experiences on here.  problem is when she wore my bad kid jon jacket my camera was in the pocket and i didn't get either back LOLOLOL.

https://scontent-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/580595_4452895682957_1863938626_n.jpg

and the video of her reaching out for it when I held it uppp.

go to the youtube and add this extension

/watch?v=ENwASzMIBkU

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Future Lover

ummmm she wore my jacket here.

the BTWB is the best thing I've everrr seen. The whole feel and vibe to it is undescribeable. Especially since seeing all the youtube videos and fan experiences on here.  problem is when she wore my bad kid jon jacket my camera was in the pocket and i didn't get either back LOLOLOL.

https://scontent-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/580595_4452895682957_1863938626_n.jpg

and the video of her reaching out for it when I held it uppp.

go to the youtube and add this extension

/watch?v=ENwASzMIBkU

Oh that's so cool! I want to give something to her, but I don't know what yet.

On a different note, I called the Q today and it looks like the first guy I talked to didn't know what he was talking about. I guess the ONLY way to get tickets are FlashSeats or will call. FlashSeats takes so much to do so I'm just gonna do will call.

fabulousjoshie05

I moved to Cincinnati in March 2013. I had tickets for the the Atlanta BTW Ball but she had to cancel. I am going with my boyfriend and a new friend we've met up here. We are driving up and staying the weekend at the Radisson Hotel and hope to do some Touristy stuff. I'm so excited! 

Future Lover

Is Cleveland even a real city. :toofunny: I thought it was a tv-series.

Yeah, it's a real city (sadly)

I moved to Cincinnati in March 2013. I had tickets for the the Atlanta BTW Ball but she had to cancel. I am going with my boyfriend and a new friend we've met up here. We are driving up and staying the weekend at the Radisson Hotel and hope to do some Touristy stuff. I'm so excited! 

If it's open, you HAVE to go to Cedar Point at least once in your life. The Rock N Roll Hall of Fame is also cool. There's a lot of stuff to do up here.

Yeah, it's a real city (sadly)

If it's open, you HAVE to go to Cedar Point at least once in your life. The Rock N Roll Hall of Fame is also cool. There's a lot of stuff to do up here.

We are going to Cedar Point as well! What hotels downtown do you suggest to stay. Somewhat nice but not TOO expensive. under $200 a night. and close to the arena. :)

Future Lover

We are going to Cedar Point as well! What hotels downtown do you suggest to stay. Somewhat nice but not TOO expensive. under $200 a night. and close to the arena. :)

I haven't stayed at any hotels in Cleveland, but the Radisson Hotel is a 3 minute walking distance and seems pretty nice. The price seems to fluctuate but the rates for mid-May are $180/night. IMO you can just Hotwire it or something for a LOT cheaper. There's not really a big demand for coming to Cleveland.

I haven't stayed at any hotels in Cleveland, but the Radisson Hotel is a 3 minute walking distance and seems pretty nice. The price seems to fluctuate but the rates for mid-May are $180/night. IMO you can just Hotwire it or something for a LOT cheaper. There's not really a big demand for coming to Cleveland.

okay well we should meet up in line or something. haha. this will be a fun trip.

BuzzcutSeason

interesting and gaga still hasn't gotten Tour Merch stuff yet this is interesting because we know everything before it happened 

Is it wrong that i wouldn't wanna go to ArtRave...i feel like its gone be a Mad House MoshPit in the Pit and its gonna be freaky....like i went to MSG for The Monster Ball and i loved it and it wasn't cray like ArtRave will be hens the word RAVE

Future Lover

okay well we should meet up in line or something. haha. this will be a fun trip.

Yeah, we should! I want to meet people just so I have someone to talk about Gaga with.

interesting and gaga still hasn't gotten Tour Merch stuff yet this is interesting because we know everything before it happened 

Is it wrong that i wouldn't wanna go to ArtRave...i feel like its gone be a Mad House MoshPit in the Pit and its gonna be freaky....like i went to MSG for The Monster Ball and i loved it and it wasn't cray like ArtRave will be hens the word RAVE

I don't think tour merch for the BTWB was announced until the day of the first show. We shouldn't be getting news on that until May 4th.

As for the pit, I think the pit won't be crazy. Even though "RAVE" is in the title, it won't be. It's just a title. Since the whole floor is the pit you can go towards the back, have a great view, and still have a good time!

BuzzcutSeason

Yeah, we should! I want to meet people just so I have someone to talk about Gaga with.

I don't think tour merch for the BTWB was announced until the day of the first show. We shouldn't be getting news on that until May 4th.

As for the pit, I think the pit won't be crazy. Even though "RAVE" is in the title, it won't be. It's just a title. Since the whole floor is the pit you can go towards the back, have a great view, and still have a good time!

Good way to think about it but with the stuff at ArtRave Release idk

Future Lover

Good way to think about it but with the stuff at ArtRave Release idk

You've got to remember that random people as well as stans from around the globe were there, meaning it was bound to get crazy. At separate shows you're not going to have everyone there. What I'm trying to say is that you should go. It'll be a once in a lifetime opportunity.

LadyJamie

I hope it's a better experience than last time. Someone tried to cut an entire group of people who had been waiting since like...early morning. Then it was just awkward the rest of the time.  

Future Lover

I hope it's a better experience than last time. Someone tried to cut an entire group of people who had been waiting since like...early morning. Then it was just awkward the rest of the time.  

If someone tries that this time I guarantee they won't be alive for the concert  :usrs: Did you guys not call security or something? I would have tried to get them thrown out.

LadyJamie

If someone tries that this time I guarantee they won't be alive for the concert  :usrs: Did you guys not call security or something? I would have tried to get them thrown out.

Oh heck yeah I did, I went and got the lovely security guy we had made friends with the entire day and he was just like........um you were not here......bye. 

It's just like.......why be that rude tho? Blehhhhhh

Archived