Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: May 04 Ft. Lauderdale, FL

famous

Featured Posts

gossiprachel

Im selling a section 105 seat!! under 200 bucks please let me know you can meet me at the arena for it. i have the receipt and everything to prove its real 

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
broadwaybrian318

Anyone else have LMZ? I'm kinda freaking out the show is so soon #5days #openingnight

kaojen

when are you guys with GA who dont have LMZ showing up? Do you think they'll end up doing something for the people who bother showing up early like wrist bands for early entry or something?

I don't think they'll do wrist bands, I think that was more for Monster Pit.

I have regular GA. FOR THE monster Ball I got there at 9 am. For this I'll probably be in line at 6 am or 7 am :flop:

broadwaybrian318

Any word where she is staying? She will probably fly down tomorrow or Thursday. As the arena doesn't have another show booked till gaga

candyglam

Anyone else have LMZ? I'm kinda freaking out the show is so soon #5days #openingnight

I do! I'm excited to be the first show, but it's also confusing because I'm like, "Where do I stand?" All those catwalks make it difficult to know!

nickziza

I'm Going 💕🌹😂💕

ARTPOPprince

Is anyone planning on stalking her ? lol

follow me and my friend we will both be there looking cute as hell @whiteandpopular & @gossiprachel 

HAUSOFJASON

Any word where she is staying? She will probably fly down tomorrow or Thursday. As the arena doesn't have another show booked till gaga

I was wondering the same thing! I want to see her at her hotel or even meet her.

Juanjo

I was wondering the same thing! I want to see her at her hotel or even meet her.

The Ritz Ft Lauderdale, perhaps?

I have LMZ. I'm not sure if i should still get there early, Idk how many LMZ packages were sold. I had LMZ for one of the Roseland shows, i got there 12pm and i was 7th in line. But this FIRST EVER ArtRave will be a completely different universe. 

I'm driving from Miami with two other friends that have seated tickets. Gonna drag them with me early i guess:)

mcoop

I'm so excited for all of you! As much as I want to know what's going on at all times, enjoy the show first and foremost!

gossiprachel

b---h is on her way is anyone gonna be trying to find her around ft. lauderdale? 

any one have an idea of where she's staying? 

Archived