Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: May 04 Ft. Lauderdale, FL

famous

Featured Posts

Got my floor ticket!!! Really upset she doesn't come to Orlando anymore :-(

I had Miami tickets for the BTWB anyway. Probably gonna camp out one night max.

Now to decide on an outfit.....

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lastlinefirst

I managed to get LMZ. so happy :) ..I'm really surprised she is only doing 1 date for fl. Maybe may 5 she will add Orlando or Miami.

She should add Tampa or Orlando, no need to have 2 shows at the south end of the state. I already have to drive over 4 hrs to get to Ft. Lauderdale

Der Meister

She should add Tampa or Orlando, no need to have 2 shows at the south end of the state. I already have to drive over 4 hrs to get to Ft. Lauderdale

I think she will eventually add a Tampa or American Airlines Arena, 1 show isn't enough for Florida.

RAYA.core

I think she will eventually add a Tampa or American Airlines Arena, 1 show isn't enough for Florida.

Oh i am hoping

ย 

but yall have fun if anything changes ill come back to yall

โ•ฐโ˜†โ•ฎ๐™ธ๐š๐š—๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐š›๐š’๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐š’๐šœ๐š–. ๐™ป๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ... โ˜†โ•ฎJOINED November 25 2011

American Airlines Arena needs to be addedย  :excited2:

I don't mind Ft. Lauderdale anyway, but Miami is so much better in my opinion.

Live4DaApplause

Got two LMZ. Super excited, I'm taking my best friend. He's never been to a concert before, so I thought Gaga would be a great start. (;

Thought I'd post for the first time to say I got two LMZ tickets in the general sale today! I didn't have enough money to buy tickets in the LM presale, and then there were no package tickets in the LiveNation presale on Friday. I'm so glad I waited until today instead of getting antsy and just buying the good seats that were there on Friday.

RAYA.core

did anyone else get seats??

YEA! just got seats over the weekend, wanted something else but the prices ay yi yi

โ•ฐโ˜†โ•ฎ๐™ธ๐š๐š—๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐š›๐š’๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐š’๐šœ๐š–. ๐™ป๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ... โ˜†โ•ฎJOINED November 25 2011

ChristianSaad

Got my GA ticket today! Super excited to go! :D

ย 

I got a GA ticket too!! See you in line =) I'm going alone to this show so hopefully I meet nice people in line

Archived