Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: May 04 Ft. Lauderdale, FL

famous

Featured Posts

Discuss the May 04 Ft. Lauderdale, FL show here!

Edit By Chica, 5-4-2014:

Temporarily moving to News And Events since this is the FIRST show of the whole tour and very timely!

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Future Lover

I kind of want to go just because it's the first of the tour. Is anyone getting LMZ? Or does anyone know any cheap transportation from Tampa to Ft. Lauderdale?

lastlinefirst

I kind of want to go just because it's the first of the tour. Is anyone getting LMZ? Or does anyone know any cheap transportation from Tampa to Ft. Lauderdale?

I'm driving from Tampa too...I'd offer a ride but don't wanna sound creepy lol. Sucks she's not doing a show here to make up for the one she canceled and I had tix for  :noparty:

lastlinefirst

Who else is going to camp out and how early? :confused:

I want to camp out...but I prob won't be able to bc I have over 4 hrs to drive and can't take off several days from work

Future Lover

I'm driving from Tampa too...I'd offer a ride but don't wanna sound creepy lol. Sucks she's not doing a show here to make up for the one she canceled and I had tix for  :noparty:

Haha don't worry. Tampa would've been nice as the first show because that way I could have stayed with my cousin in Clearwater. I was kinda hoping on the first date being Chicago or something so I could go to that.

Did the tickets sell out? Just got back from class and ticketmaster says there are no tickets available?? :confused:

No one's ever alone at a Gaga concert  :hug:

Awww thanks :hug: :kisses:

Live4DaApplause

I'm so excited you guys have no idea! (: Only one problem... Tickets go on sale while I'm taking a final on Tuesday. I'm trying to get my dad to do it, but you know how older people and technology are...  :noparty:

ChristianSaad

I'm contemplating doing this show too.. Anyone on here know any cheap hotels not too far from the venue??

Thanks in advance =)

Archived