Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New photo by Steven Klein (updated w/ Fame commercial outtake)

Dylangaga

Featured Posts

I've loved everything they have done so far. The imagery is just intriguing and bold, as well as dark.

GAGAKLEIN has proven to be one strong duo. :legend:

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply
francescoxoxo

I think it's liberating to see her hairy ***. Fearless. Natural.  

Why must women shave, wax and pluck? Men don't. The double standard is ignorant. 

Haroon

I think it's really interesting :omg: like personally I'm not a fan of seeing genitalia, regardless of whether it's a penis or vagina :laughga: but I really like the scorpion and the rest of the picture :yes: The scorpion reminds me of Rihanna's 'Disturbia' when she has the tarantulas on her nipples :flutter:

I think it's liberating to see her hairy ***. Fearless. Natural.  

Why must women shave, wax and pluck? Men don't. The double standard is ignorant. 

It's far from natural. She clearly trims it - which I think is quite a fair middle ground.

Hey guys, bumping the thread for those who are interested, the magazine is available at Vfiles for 59$ (cheaper than standard retail price) or at Colette for 45€/62$.

I just ordered on Colette (+10€ for shipping in France), it says they send out the cover randomly but I added a message asking for the Gaga one and sent a mail too, hopefully they get it right. :)

The picture is so beautiful and important, I'm sure it will be worth a lot in the future.

Dylangaga

Hey guys, bumping the thread for those who are interested, the magazine is available at Vfiles for 59$ (cheaper than standard retail price) or at Colette for 45€/62$.

I just ordered on Colette (+10€ for shipping in France), it says they send out the cover randomly but I added a message asking for the Gaga one and sent a mail too, hopefully they get it right. :)

The picture is so beautiful and important, I'm sure it will be worth a lot in the future.

good to know thank you!!

giskardsb

Thanks.  The VFiles one lets you specify either Gaga or Manson directly.  Hopefully they get it right.

Archived