Arturo

Featured Posts

• Replies 34.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AgusPop

What happens with Billboard and Britney Jean???? :lmao:

buyWORKBITCHoniTunes @BritneyFatale 30 de nov

RT RT RT @ZeroSuitBritney: Everyone tweet @bwerde and demand the #BritneyJean copies already being sold in @Walmart count for next week

Bill Werde @bwerde 15h

@BritneyFatale @ZeroSuitBritney @Walmart please don't, as it will have zero impact. Our chart rules aren't determined by fan whims.

buyWORKBITCHoniTunes @BritneyFatale 9h

@bwerde @ZeroSuitBritney @Walmart that was rude! It's not whime, we just want whats fair for our girl, but u don't give a sh** I see...

Bill Werde @bwerde 8h

@BritneyFatale @ZeroSuitBritney @Walmart I only want what's fair. Like, obsessively. :)

Really? I thought there was talk that we were getting it next week.

Edit: Oops didn't see that person was  talking about Katy's video 

I really just hope DWUW cracks Top 3 eventually, after the video comes out. Wrecking Ball wasn't anything huge until the video. (Even though the release and video were much closer together...)

I'm just praying so badly for a Top 5 or at least like... Top 7 or 8 hit. I just mainly want her to prove to the critics that she's not a flop and she's still got it. Hopefully the third single will be well planned after they kinda had to throw DWUW's release together on such short-notice, and hopefully she'll have plenty of time to get a director & concept for the video way before the release so she won't have to rush things.

A day ago DWUW needed +13% to get into the top 10

Now it's +12%.

The gap is becoming smaller

And I'm not counting combined versions.

An apparently reliable katy cat on ATRL got the scoop that DH is confirmed.

They'd be stupid not to, it should've been the second single in the first place after it did well on iTunes. I'm glad Gaga paid attention and switched from Venus.

I really think she should've held off on a second single til at least December or next year...Roar is still doing fine.

Redstreak

Oh, I see. DH is an obvious smash, but it comes off a bit surprising that talks for PRISM's 3rd single have now kicked off. I was expecting for them to still push for Unconditionally in the coming weeks (and even months), and actually give all attention to it until it reaches the top 5. 

This really will be just like Born This Way. :rip:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

RabbitHeart

I heard DWUW on my state's most popular top 40 radio station today  :excited2: the announcer called it one of their new favorites. They haven't supported Gaga since BR. They barely played Telephone and Alejandro, played BTW the day it was released and took a poll on if they should play it again (with almost everyone who called in saying "it makes me feel like i'm listening to oldies, ew" besides like one person) and never played it again, they didn't play Judas, TEOG, Y&I, or MTN at all. And only started picking up on Applause within the past few weeks. Gagz is gaining back her radio presence and I think if they give it time, DWUW has a lot of potential  :party:

also, Let It Go from Tangled has two versions on the rise - the Demi Lovato "pop" version and the Idina Menzel version from the movie. Would both be counted as the same song on Billboard? Or two different entries? (Just in case this becomes another A Thousand Years-type thing)

Arturo

I heard DWUW on my state's most popular top 40 radio station today  :excited2: the announcer called it one of their new favorites. They haven't supported Gaga since BR. They barely played Telephone and Alejandro, played BTW the day it was released and took a poll on if they should play it again (with almost everyone who called in saying "it makes me feel like i'm listening to oldies, ew" besides like one person) and never played it again, they didn't play Judas, TEOG, Y&I, or MTN at all. And only started picking up on Applause within the past few weeks. Gagz is gaining back her radio presence and I think if they give it time, DWUW has a lot of potential  :party:

also, Let It Go from Tangled has two versions on the rise - the Demi Lovato "pop" version and the Idina Menzel version from the movie. Would both be counted as the same song on Billboard? Or two different entries? (Just in case this becomes another A Thousand Years-type thing)

Different songs....I'm 99% sure they're counted separately 

What happens with Billboard and Britney Jean???? :lmao:

buyWORKBITCHoniTunes @BritneyFatale 30 de nov

RT RT RT @ZeroSuitBritney: Everyone tweet @bwerde and demand the #BritneyJean copies already being sold in @Walmart count for next week

Bill Werde @bwerde 15h

@BritneyFatale @ZeroSuitBritney @Walmart please don't, as it will have zero impact. Our chart rules aren't determined by fan whims.

buyWORKBITCHoniTunes @BritneyFatale 9h

@bwerde @ZeroSuitBritney @Walmart that was rude! It's not whime, we just want whats fair for our girl, but u don't give a sh** I see...

Bill Werde @bwerde 8h

@BritneyFatale @ZeroSuitBritney @Walmart I only want what's fair. Like, obsessively. :)

They're selling copies at some retail stores and fans are having a meltdown about it.

Arturo

They're selling copies at some retail stores and fans are having a meltdown about it.

So it's gonna chart this week? :deadbanana:

So it's gonna chart this week? :deadbanana:

I think it might, yes. :lmao:

Hoping it breaks a record of biggest jump in the BB200. :emma:

Arturo

I think it might, yes. :lmao:

Hoping it breaks a record of biggest jump in the BB200. :emma:

MESSSSSSSSSSSS

Get those Black Friday sales tho :legend:

Lion Heart

On Spotify

Applause #15