💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'Do What U Want' enters Top 10 in 3 major markets

Americano

Featured Posts

Blue Jeans

Where's the only country that matters, USA? This shouldn't be news if it doesn't have to do with NORTH AMERICA.

:awkney:

Canada is north america though

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DanceInTheDark

Lady Gaga is going to perform "a female version of Do What U Want" on The Voice in two weeks!

;

;

is true Or Rumour

You mean solo version? :flutter: Hope it's true

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

Americano

It's not in the OP, but the song is also posting some nice gains in places such as Sweden and New Zealand.

Americano

+Mexico

But he said to talk about North America and Canada is in North America? I'm glad you missed the point completely.

Where's the only country that matters, USA? This shouldn't be news if it doesn't have to do with NORTH AMERICA.

What about Canada ?  :dead:

I guess me and my fellow canadians are not relevant anymore  :derpga:

**** you :fthis:

Antichrist

Can we stop with complaining about him mentioning USA? If this song never hits top #10, you'll all be b---hing about it.

VacIW7r.gif

Americano

**** you :fthis:

In Serbia, the song has entered the Top 10 in your country's biggest radio station's playlist FYI

Smooth Criminal

This is so disrespectful. How dare you say that USA is the only country that "matters"??? So the other countries don't matter?

Your comment is so despicable. Shame on you for saying something like this.

Antichrist

I did mention the US in the OP tho so I dont really get your point or his point, this is off topic and unnecessary

What a smart comment. wow. wow.

SIBtXxE.gif

Archived