• April
    • May
    • June
    • July
    • September
    • later

Featured Posts

idc as long as she comes to the uk for my b/day in august 

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

May. Don't know why.

It's so cute when you write this ''not sure why''/''don't know why'' :flutter: Like you have this feeling about things.

I just voted April because I want to believe that the tour is going to start as soon as possible :sweat:

Didymus

Yeah :laughga: I like to believe the lie that I have secret clairvoyance talents :reductive:

It's so cute when you write this ''not sure why''/''don't know why'' :flutter: Like you have this feeling about things.

elijahfan

Well, for what it's worth: I asked the question to Papa Joe when I was at Joanne's last summer, and he said March, sooo... :ohwell: Definitely this Spring.

MonsterOfSpain

Well, for what it's worth: I asked the question to Papa Joe when I was at Joanne's last summer, and he said March, sooo... :ohwell: Definitely this Spring.

Yay!  :party:  I hope she's coming to Europe in the Summer so I could go to all the shows in Spain & by the grace of god maybe one outside. :party:

elijahfan

Yay!  :party:  I hope she's coming to Europe in the Summer so I could go to all the shows in Spain & by the grace of god maybe one outside. :party:

I want it to be in Summer in Europe simply because I wanna show up as Venus, and I don't want the weather to be freezing cold :laughga: (yes, I'll do it :whitney: )

MonsterOfSpain

I want it to be in Summer in Europe simply because I wanna show up as Venus, and I don't want the weather to be freezing cold :laughga: (yes, I'll do it :whitney: )

Can't wait to see your seashell... bikini?  :haha:

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived