💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP has sold over 1,200,000 copies so far

itsdominik

Featured Posts

Willy Wonka

is there a reason you're being so negative lately?

Realistic or negative?

The album has been out for two weeks. 

First week sales were around 550k. 611k if you count Japan's first week.

Are we seriously trying to say that in it's second week, ARTPOP sold the same? Because I'm pretty sure it only sold around 60k in the US this week.

I'm not being negative. This just make absolutely no sense.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well i doupt itd true bit if it is YAY:) but i thought she (and most of you) dont care about numbers and should not be using language such as slay! :)but how did she sell the same her second week as the first one when her main market US dropped 80%?

Allison M

Realistic or negative?

Are we seriously trying to say that in it's second week, ARTPOP sold the same? Because I'm pretty sure it only sold around 60k in the US this week.

She's talking about shipments worldwide though

New Creation

Shipments

Can somebody please explain to me what is shipments and why there is a diffrence between sales and shipments. Thank you :)

Shipment figures from her label or not, this would nonetheless move her claimed worldwide album sales to 25 million from 4 major releases. Not bad. 

The worldwide album sales of BTW have long gone topped the 8 million mark, well at least according to Billboard itself. I believe it's the reason why she's currently being billed to have sold over 24 million albums worldwide, pre-ARTPOP era. Here's the article. 

so if BTW sold over 8 million then she sold more then 24 million albums (16 + 8 + 1 (remixes albums) + TFM EP) that's around 27/28 million. 

Realistic or negative?

yea but why come here to just randomly point that out? This should be a happy time to celebrate. Not to point out how she isn't selling as much as she used to. But then again, you always tend to be a downer. And besides you were comparing a perfume's sales with an album's sales.

but shipments arent sales?

No,  more like the demand for the album   (i think the charts pro in here can explain it better)

Archived