💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP has sold over 1,200,000 copies so far

itsdominik

Featured Posts

This was theory, but what if she like told them to give negative low sales on her album? So the media could drag her and crown her 'flop' and all. As part of "Do What U Want" but actually she sold more than they posted.

I dont think its up to her to make a decision like that, Interscope wouldnt allow it :turkga:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Willy Wonka

This was theory, but what if she like told them to give negative low sales on her album? So the media could drag her and crown her 'flop' and all. As part of "Do What U Want" but actually she sold more than they posted.

So she told the media to report low sales so they could attack her so she could prove them wrong to make them look bad?

Okay.

Smooth Criminal

YAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS......QUEEN GOT THAT PLATINUM STATUS!!! :whitney:

Of course the haters will seethe....but the Queen has done it!  :worship:  :party:

This made my night!  :party:  :party:

bumblebee

From what we've got so far (sales+shipments together): 

Canada 80,000
Brazil 40,000
Japan 101,000
UK 60,000

USA 300,000

France 27,000 
Australia 15,000 

623,000 copies from 7 countries, about 800,000 worldwide (based on the average share of those 7 countries in her worldwide album sales). 

Does anybody have more sales info by countries? 

Shipment figures from her label or not, this would nonetheless move her claimed worldwide album sales to 25 million from 4 major releases. Not bad. 

that's shipments. She also told BTW sold 8 million in August 2011 when in reality BTW sold 6 million till now. 

The worldwide album sales of BTW have long gone topped the 8 million mark, well at least according to Billboard itself. I believe it's the reason why she's currently being billed to have sold over 24 million albums worldwide, pre-ARTPOP era. Here's the article

Archived