💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tara Savelo awarded 5th best celebrity makeup artist in the world

WheresTheDoggo

Featured Posts

WheresTheDoggo

The-top-5-best-celebrities-makeup-artist

There are so many talented people behind the flawless looks of the celebrities and models at red carpets, concerts, interviews, magazines’ covers and runways. Take a look to the top 5 best makeup artists in the world.

Rae Morris: Rae is not a just a makeup artist, Rae is a brilliant person with a heart made from love - She just happens to be one of the most talented artists in the fashion world. Known widely as the most influential makeup artist working in Australia today, Rae Morris can also boast the titles of best-selling author, L’Oréal Paris Makeup Director and four times Australian Makeup Artist of the Year.

Scott Barnes: He attended the New York’s Parsons School of Design, he is the most sought after makeup artist, he has done makeup for most celebrities and he created JLo’s signature glow makeup known as “The Glow,†he uses a monochromatic look of bronzer and pale lips to create a “glow from within.â€

Val Garland: M.A.C. Cosmetics’ most acclaimed makeup artist. She is really creative and original. Val knows how to make art in your face to cause an impression. She is also famous for using rare items during her makeup sessions like, potatoes, cotton wool and Palmer’s Glue. She has done the makeup for almost every celebrity.

Lisa Eldridge: One of the most acclaimed makeup artists in the industry internationally. She also is the author of many makeup tutorials and celebrity makeup and has launched her own makeup line.

Tara Savelo: Known as Lady Gaga’s personal makeup artist. She is a great inspiration, she is not only Gaga’s makeup artist, but also one of her best friends, and she interacts with Little Monsters all around the world. A curious fact about this talented woman is she has lupus-chronic inflammatory, a disease that makes your body immune systems attack your own organs and tissues, she hasn’t let her condition stop her from being awesome.

Source: http://www.starmedia.us/woman/the-top-5-best-celebrities-makeup-artists-in-the-world.html

This was awarded in August but fans (Tara fans) didn't find out til now but I'm so glad Tara is being recognized all over the world now and people's respect for her condition too, it makes me happy that people are starting to know and love Tara for who she is because with everything she goes through she truly deserves it.

Any nasty comments will be reported

#PromoteOnlineKindness

hey I'm Doggo :derpga:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not gonna lie, this is surprising. Tara is either hit or miss :flop: but good for her! Gaga looked OUTSTANDING at the AMAs :flutter:

Archived