💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga arrives in Japan; Japan melts down (video)

Featured Posts

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"WHY DID SHE DO THIS TO ME? I CAN'T READ IT! I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT SAYS!"

its funnier because i think she's crying happy tears. i would not be happy with that

jk but still..

Alien Tulip

:lmao:

the reactions are cute and im happy the girls dream came true. Such a dedicated country but I would never want to visit there.

Allison M

Aww. Japan loves her so much and you can tell she really enjoys being there. She never gets hate from Japan. 

elijahfan

Aww. Japan loves her so much and you can tell she really enjoys being there. She never gets hate from Japan. 

You'll find the most hate-free people in Japan. They have a sense of respect that totally blows my mind.

do you speak japanese? :giggle: it's a pretty closed off autonomous section of the internet because of the language barrier. it'd be hard for anyone in the west to directly experience any kind of japanese opinion since they usually just stay in japan.

Allison M

You'll find the most hate-free people in Japan. They have a sense of respect that totally blows my mind.

i want to live there. Gaga stans everywhere and no negativity toward her

I love it. I was in Tokyo for the Born This Way Ball and it's amazing how usually very reserved Japanese audiences ( even when at live concerts) go INSANE for gaga. Just as insane as American and other audiences: pushing, cheering, jumping. It's amazing how her fan bases are the same all around the world

Such a dedicated country but I would never want to visit there.

Aww, but Is that comment necessary? You in no way need to want to visit there- but you don't need to make that public. There are many people who live in Japan on this forum. :) spread kindness.

Archived