Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

GaGa reveals "The Instagram Post" from last night's performance

Haus

Featured Posts

Where are you getting this information from? R Kelly isn't in the picture

Oh... :flop: I wasn't paying attention to the black guy's face.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brian Ryan

lol it was just a joke from the beginning. we didn't need the actual pic. it was like really obvious I thought.

It would make sense if R.Kelly was in the picture. :laughga:

lol it was just a joke from the beginning. we didn't need the actual pic. it was like really obvious I thought.

and this.

Very interested in this "David" guy tbh  :hor:

And wow, never occurred in my mind to think that Instagram would actually pop up on the phone. If there had to be one technical mishap of the performance, I'm happy it was something as accessory as that.  :)

Gaga is Life

They should've had it up on the phone before the legend started to call Robot. One small cock up in an otherwise smooth and amazingly stunning performance :legend:

DAVID THO :nooo:

I guess you all are finally seeing the light, I'm a little surprised you didn't noticed him on artRave he was PERFECT, specially on Sexxx Dreams with Sloan holy sh*t :heat:

high heeled fem

Mess at the white screen. How hard would it've been to load it before going on stage ? :smh:

i know :wtf: seriously? get yr **** together r kelly it's not like u had the stress of singing live :manicure:

i know :wtf: seriously? get yr **** together r kelly it's not like u had the stress of singing live :manicure:

#CLOCKED LOb3r.jpg

Archived