Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

GaGa reveals "The Instagram Post" from last night's performance

Haus

Featured Posts

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How don't you guys understand this? :deadbanana:

Someone leaked a picture of GaGa, President Kelly, and another guy and girl in the Oval Office. President Kelly was asked if he knew her because he wasn't touching her, the other guy was. He took advantage of that by denying everything and she was heart broken. Her and Kelly were the ones in the affair, but at that moment they were just having a fun time so the girls switched. If GaGa was the one with President Kelly in the picture, then it wouldn't have made sense when the reporter asked if he knew her. 

MOLLY CYRUS

Someone leaked a picture of GaGa, President Kelly, and another guy and girl in the Oval Office. President Kelly was asked if he knew her because he wasn't touching her, the other guy was. He took advantage of that by denying everything and she was heart broken. Her and Kelly were the ones in the affair, but at that moment they were just having a fun time so the girls switched. If GaGa was the one with President Kelly in the picture, then it wouldn't have made sense when the reporter asked if he knew her.

Neither of the guys in the pic are president Kelly so :flop:

He caught her cheating with his workers and disowned her /end

gagaconvert

Mess at the white screen. How hard would it've been to load it before going on stage ? :smh:

Lol seriously though. That was like the easiest possible thing of the whole performance to get right!!  :fail:

Because the photo is of Gaga having an affair with someone in the Presidents office....who isn't the President. 

Exactly. Who would care? Gaga is the secretary not the first lady, which makes a saucy picture of LG and R. Kelly much more damaging. This is clearly a reference to Marilyn/JFK and Monica/Bill Clinton which makes no sense as to why this picture was taken.

Why else would he get scared and deny he knows her? 

Guys, If it was a pic of R Kelly with Gaga then the comments from the reporter wouldnt make sense :awkney:

Get dat secret service diq Gaga and Tara (i think)

Huh? Of course it would

It would make no sense if it was his secretary fooling around with a random however, which is why I'm so confused

Where are you getting this information from? R Kelly isn't in the picture

LcfXmxO.png

this made me laugh so much :dies:

I thought it was pictures of her and Kelly too, but I guess this is supposed to mean she was cheating on him or something. :flop:

Archived