Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Yahoo: 'DWUW performance second best of the night'

Alchemist

Featured Posts

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stephen

??? She doesn't have to be on top 100% of the time to be considered "good." Just be happy that they like this a lot more in comparison to her contemporaries.

I wasn't serious lmao

Yes, Mileys performance was emotional.....but there was nothing genius about it, it was only a tumblr cat for little girls  :deadbanana:

Gagas performance was a real masterpiece  :applause: so theatrical and passionate, thanks gaga for that  :kisses:  you are a real artist  :pawsup: i hope to see a lot more iconic performances like this  :sara:

juicyjuicy

LOL MILEY IS NUMBER 1? THERE WAS NO TALENT AND NO MUSICALITY IN HER PERFORMANCE

ALL SHE DID WAS STAND THERE WITH HER HIP BONES, SINGING HORRIDLY, AND A VIDEO OF A CAT PLAYING BEHIND HER (WHICH I'M SURE SHE DID NOT EVEN PROGRAM OR CREATE HERSELF)

lastlinefirst

it was obvious miley would be more talked about, her performance was pure trolling that it was genius

You say that word and yet I don't think you know what it means...

Bs, that performance was mediocre at best, Miley has done better

Stefani328

Miley stole the show

That cat stole the show :party:

I mean Miley's not really number one. A cat is. Miley was just standing in front of it...

YES :worship:

YaWHO?

But seriously, no surprises here. Praising Miley's nonsense, JT's yodeling Rihanna impression, and Ariana's Mariah tribute was always going to happen.

Archived