Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Yahoo: 'DWUW performance second best of the night'

Alchemist

Featured Posts

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

14. Rihanna

RiRi won the Icon Award (bizarrely presented by Bill Maher) for her many years of hard service singing songs other people wrote and posting photos of behind on Instagram.

Not the subtle well-thought out drag of my other fav. :lmao:

RiRi won the Icon Award (bizarrely presented by Bill Maher) for her many years of hard service singing songs other people wrote and posting photos of behind on Instagram.

LOL

Lolz as if Miley's was good, her vocals are mediocre and she didn't even have a fun performance. Lord knows I love cats but even the one on the screen couldn't save that performance.

Also there is so much rhianna shade in this article hahahahah

Allison M

Ugh whatever. She just stood there with a stupid cat and came in late on the last chorus. Yahoo doesn't ever know anything anyway. Everyone knows Gaga was greater

What would be Miley without a cat from tumblr ? LOL

Okay her vocals were very good  :worship:

I think that Gagas performance will be remembered as iconic, miley is the it-girl and iconic like a cheap gif LOL ( sorry, it was only a cat *LOL* everybody can do cheap things like this )

Miley's performance was so meh though.  It seemed lazy to me. I thought Gaga's performance was really smart.  Funny and witty while maintaining a level of respectability and presenting a real message that becomes clear at the end.  

We're all Stronger Together!

RAMROD

Meh :miley:

These article could be better,

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Miley performance is nothing but showing vocal. Nothing else. The fact that they place her at #1 show how they want to see gaga fail.

Morphine Prince

They are kissing Miley's ass because she's very controversial now. We all know Gaga's was the best of the night.

14. Rihanna

:trootea:  :trootea:  :trootea:

That almost made up for the #2 placing. Her mom is more iconic at this point  :sweat:

:lmao:

Burn in hell

??? She doesn't have to be on top 100% of the time to be considered "good." Just be happy that they like this a lot more in comparison to her contemporaries.

Archived