đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga upstages Miley Cyrus at the AMAs

Smooth Criminal

Featured Posts

Miley tho, get ready for her to do something even more outrageous at the next awards show in order to steal back the limelight. :manicure:

Does anyone think Miley is doing now what Gaga was doing 5 years ago

She seems to be copying the Gaga blueprint for getting noticed :cool:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Smooth Criminal

Miley tho, get ready for her to do something even more outrageous at the next awards show in order to steal back the limelight. :manicure:

The next big award shows are the GRAMMYS and they are very strict....Miley will be kicked out if she tries to do anything scandalous there or not be allowed to perform.

They are the music industrys equivalent of the Oscars....very sophisticated & prestigious!

MikeyMoonShine

Does anyone think Miley is doing now what Gaga was doing 5 years ago

She seems to be copying the Gaga blueprint for getting noticed :cool:

Well no not really, what Gaga did was never shocking tbh. I know it was to the gp but they don't really understand performance art, high fashion and creativity. What gaga was doing was nothing weirder than others had done in the past, Madonna, Bjork, MJ, Bowie ect ect people just forget about them and get shocked all over again by new artists. 

I think Miley is specifically trying to shock people, gaga never used s-x to sell her music and she never did anything without a creative reason for it. 

Phantomhive

The next big award shows are the GRAMMYS and they are very strict....Miley will be kicked out if she tries to do anything scandalous there or not be allowed to perform.

They are the music industrys equivalent of the Oscars....very sophisticated & prestigious!

But Gaga arriving in a vessel was allowed? :laughga:

In I fly on wings of winter.

Smooth Criminal

But Gaga arriving in a vessel was allowed? :laughga:

That's not something vulgar or offensive, per se. That is just something that was associated with an artists creativity. It doesn't put you off.

Let me give you an example, last year the GRAMMYs sent out memos to all the artists saying that No boobs or ass hanging out will be allowed, so cover yourselves up.

VMAs are more inclined to let the artists do anything they want....vulgar or arsty, but Grammys don't.

Miley was immature about the situation though. Like Gaga can do whatever the **** she wants just stfu :flop: And that Johnathan guy is so annoying :wtf:

Smooth Criminal

Miley was immature about the situation though. Like Gaga can do whatever the **** she wants just stfu :flop:And that Johnathan guy is so annoying :wtf:

Really though. He is annoying as f.uck.

He is Kim K's b.itch btw! :manicure:

BuzzcutSeason

wtf that cat ruined the song. i liked everything except that friction cat he ruined the song and performance. and that outfit with Cat Heads.

who ever said that cat made the performance must be one of the people who believe Miley's first drink was her birthday

Archived