💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga upstages Miley Cyrus at the AMAs

Smooth Criminal

Featured Posts

Smooth Criminal

If there's any star these days who's difficult to steal the spotlight from  it's the tongue-wagging, twerking, eyebrow-morphing Miley Cyrus. However at the 2013 American Music Awards, it was another celeb's turn to grab back center stage; making such a stunning entrance  that Cyrus herself admitted defeat.

That would be Lady Gaga, of course, who pre-Miley was accostumed to owning these events. Tonight, the singer arrived on scene poised on a Trojan horse (powered by two hidden humans inside), dressed in a Grecian gown...and right smack in the middle of Cyrus's red-carpet interview.

…

Cyrus put on a wry face for the massive upstage. "You can stop interviewing me now," she deadpanned. "I'm so boring, I'm back to normal."

Indeed, Cyrus was dressed in an uncharacteristically low-key outfit  a simple while pantsuit accented with tasteful hair and makeup  and was giving benign commentary on the special performance she had planned for the awards show in honor of her 21st birthday, which she celebrated Saturday.

Speaking like a jaded veteran of red carpet wars, Cyrus was impressively humorous about her rival's splash. "What a [expletive] scene stealer," Cyrus noted dryly. "Next time I'm coming in on a dragon."

For those wondering about Gaga's horse, the superstar later explained that she wanted to channel a disco vibe; using '70s icon Bianca Jagger  who famously arrived for her birthday party at Studio 54 in 1977 mounted on a (real) white steed  for insipration.

The 2013 American Music Awards were held at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on November 24, 2013 in Los Angeles, California.

The QUEEN slayed....and the HATERS will deal! :whitney:

4da5739315fa1869fdc8b0642c83a8af.gif

Receipt: http://music.yahoo.com/blogs/music-news/how-to-upstage-miley-at-the-2013-american-music-awards--be-lady-gaga--on-a-horse--of-course-012322691.html

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gov Hooka

the comments though  :fail:  :wtf: . Ignorant assholes preaching and whining about back in the day even though back in the day is the same as today.

Archived