Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga feat. R. Kelly - Do What U Want AMAs [VIDEO]

blahblahblahhhh

Featured Posts

I loved the performance. She did an amazing job. After SNL performance I was afraid, but she exceeded my expectations!

Yeah, me too. I didn't have very high expectations after SNL performance, but she killed it. I'm so proud of her!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

of the century :legend:

And no need of hype, just practice and determination. Just shows her mastery of showmanship when she shines like this.

Silence those demons... . 🖤

Evanescence

And no need of hype, just practice and determination. Just shows her mastery of showmanship when she shines like this.

Seriously I was so touched. I usually like her performances but this time I was blown away. Many others agree.

Such a great performance with an amazing concept! Gaga and R Kelly have such amazing chemistry on stage when they perform together! :heart:

MelbHawker

One of her best performances. Vocals were immaculate. Theatrics... nailed it! R. Kelly impressed me. He's still got it. She's amazing. She looked amazing.. and vocally she blew me away.

I loved the footage of her playing piano as well. That was nice. Gives people an insight into her life before fame, even if she was really young.

One of my favourite performance of hers! Rad.

MonsterMarty

OP = Update to include the Vevo version.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pS26uycn3T0

This performance was everything - better than all Applause performances and above everyone else last night. Miley had great vocals but a poor overall concept, while Katy had the opposite and needed some backtrack when we couldn't hear her half the time. Gaga really exceeded my expectations with this, even the dance moves!

The performance was great, the only one that was better was Unconditionally, the production of that performance was amazing and the vocals were nice as well!

:sick: ...

Unconditionally was vocally awful as always, I didn't expect better of Katy.. Meanwhile DWUW was vocally, conceptionally, choreographically, visually just stunning!!!

There was no 'better' performance, Gaga was THE PERFORMANCE. Others can f.uck off  :heart:

MonsterMarty

:sick: ...

Unconditionally was vocally awful as always, I didn't expect better of Katy.. Meanwhile DWUW was vocally, conceptionally, choreographically, visually just stunning!!!

There was no 'better' performance, Gaga was THE PERFORMANCE. Others can f.uck off  :heart:

:golfclap:

Katy's had concept, but poor vocals. Miley's had good vocals (despite coming in too early on the last chorus and missing her back-track) but a poor concept. I sort of feel Miley's wasting the hit that is Wrecking Ball with that sort of performance...

Gaga's was spot on - vocals were A plus, she looked a million-dollars, her dancing was great and she gave a show and a half with all that was going on. :legend:

:golfclap:

Katy's had concept, but poor vocals. Miley's had good vocals (despite coming in too early on the last chorus and missing her back-track) but a poor concept. I sort of feel Miley's wasting the hit that is Wrecking Ball with that sort of performance...

Gaga's was spot on - vocals were A plus, she looked a million-dollars, her dancing was great and she gave a show and a half with all that was going on. :legend:

can't agree more  :heart:

Archived