Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Watch: Ellen interviews Gaga

ArtGagaPop

Featured Posts

JaggedMonster

I feel like Gaga is in a fragile place right now in her mind.... I feel like we're not getting the full story on what's been going on with her. 

She most have looked at GGD :awkney:

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Interlude

From the promo video this interview looked so upbeat and great but I was a little disappointed, it dragged on and she didn't really seem herself. The Taylor video made me so happy though, she's so adorable and her look is gorgeous.

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

This is the most publicly she's ever spoken about her relationship with Taylor. :flutter: I'm glad she got to share that with us, it sounds like there was chemistry since day one.

Same here, especially her explanation to Dope. It's almost a direct address to all the unfair criticisms she's getting these days. And when she said she's not perfect, that she's not here to shock people for the sake of stirring controversy and attention, and that she's simply being misunderstood by almost everyone because of her love to show business... that really hit me. At that point, I just wanted to hug Gaga. 

Even Ellen was being kind of weird toward her. Poor Gaga :emo:

She's just tired.  Remember she spent a week working long hours rehearsing for SNL, then flew to Toronto for interviews and appearances,  then flew to LA for AMA rehearsals and more interviews.  Give her a break.

And lol at her finally admitting that she and Taylor started their relationship during the You & I video shoot.  Of course, we pretty much knew that, but in the past she has implied that they didn't start actually dating until a month or two later. 

But I thought she said on Howard Stern that she met him on the set of Chicago Fire?  :huh:

She said on set of Yoü and I. Chicago Fire started filming a year after they began dating.

EDIT: I guess they filmed the pilot a few months before they started filming the first season of catching fire in March 2012. Either way, it was months after they started dating.

But I thought she said on Howard Stern that she met him on the set of Chicago Fire?  :huh:

Chicago Fire didn't start filming until around March 2012, about 7 or 8 months after they filmed the video together.

AgusPop

Lol bye, you are not a Gaga fan!!!

MikeyMoonShine

She looks so pretty but I hope she really is ok. She seems a bit sad tbh, I think this interview was good though.

Desperado

Also Ellen seemed a bit off? maybe cause Gaga wasn't performing... hmm.

maybe... and i think Gaga feels weird without a costume or something like insecure :S

Archived