💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Is Preparing The ARTPOP Tour!

Lana Morgana

Featured Posts

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All the haters need to gtfo. I feel like every negative post here is that swine of an excuse for a human Perez Hilton just being sooo stupid. If you don't like ARTPOP then leave. I just feel bad for you for thinking any other pop record this year even comes close to it. I cannot wait to see ARTPOP live. I have been to all three tours so far and she has never let me down.

GypsyPrince

Lady Gaga Presents the ARTRAVE TOUR at Madison Square Garden.

I can feel it guys, we're getting another tour DVD!

I still think it's weird that they are already planning a tour and we don't even have the second music video.

But of course I'm excited for the tour

The negativity shown around here HAS TO STOP! Who is she f*cking hyping the tour for? the haters? the GP? No, she's hyping it for her fans; and if you're not hyped and excited about her ARTPOP tour, whatever she ends up calling it, then just leave.

I'm pretty sure she'll do less dates and less stadium this time

I think you may be right though it may be the same number of shows but certainly no stadiums

Here in the UK 'RAVE' is most often taken by the public to mean an impromptu party where everyone gets trashed and d--gged up and the police are called in to close it down.  I don't think it's a good title for the UK at least ; while 'BALL' implies an event of some sophistication.  It should just be the ARTPOP BALL

Archived