💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Get That ARTPOP Promo, GagaDaily! (OnGoing Event For All)

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas

Hello Everyone!

As many of you may noticed in stores throughout the countries where you live, ARTPOP is here and has been for a few days now, beginning to saturate the media around us. THIS IS GOOD. This means, in all kinds of stores and places, promotional displays and advertisements are popping up!

Why is this good for YOU, you ask? Promotional displays are among the coolest and rarest things any fan can have in their collections. This thread will list all the stores in each country that have promotional media advertising ARTPOP, and offer tips and tricks to you, the superfan, to take them home with you, and save them from certain Dumpstery deaths and inevitable destruction.

Already, in the United States, at least 3 places have promo for ARTPOP.

If you see a display, or effort to market or promote ARTPOP for your country, please let me know so I can add it to this thread and help get the message out to everyone!

So far:

United States:

- Major cities, such as Los Angeles and New York, seem to have independently printed wheatpaste posters for ARTPOP and Dope popping up around urban streets that experience high traffic. You can see these here -- they are unique in that they don't even mention Gaga's name -- but they get the IDEA of her album and songs in the passerby's mind. Amazing subtle promo, Interscope!

DOPE WHEATPASTE POSTERS:

Credit to GGD's Qweasy and @mandaflamingo :

814Hvxn.jpgBX3fO9CCUAAk9Yl.jpg

ARTPOP WHEATPASTE POSTERS

Credit to @RealRyanReid:

dljghc.jpg

WalMart (USA):

I saw this really cool banner being inserted into a sideways display on 11-12-2013. The man was *just* stocking ARTPOP and the few promo Applause shirts. Sadly, though I talked with many managers at this one Walmart on the subject, no one would give me permission to leave my name for this.

Don't be defeated, look for this poster in your WalMart and ask away!

If you need tips on asking managers and employees, I can write you a tactful tutorial upon request :)

ARTPOP VERTICAL DISPLAY BANNER (WALMART)

2rrv5p4.jpg

70j31v.jpg

2ym6d8m.jpg

5y8hk.jpg

Have you seen ARTPOP promo? Post it here! Let's GET DAT PROMO, BABY! :party:

-- Chica

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I walk through this exact spot everyday 2 times a day, if only I was there when Gaga was there too

24840608_700.jpg

Juliandante

Well, this is not a Store promo, but it's a promo anyway.

The Facebook game SongPop released a Lady Gaga Tracklist to use For Free for a week!

rqynm0.png

Everytime you play Any tracklist, you see the ad:

3446v7s.png

These are some songs:

15f2hd0.png

And there are options from all fo her albums 8TF, TFM, BTW and ARTPOP)

The Game lets you enter to iTunes or Amazon to buy the songs, and it has more than 500K Daily Users

My sister asked for this large stand they had at F.Y.E which is a music store and we're waiting to see if she ends up getting it or not. it's pretty cool, it has the album cover at the top and 2 stands where the CD's are displayed. and then it says featuring Applause, Venus, and DWUW

ChicaSkas

ARTPOP? :ohno:

chica sis i love you but

ArtPop

come on now dont wanna be pushing the buttons

ARTPOP gurl!

I love our fanbase. We are truly the hardest of the hardcore! :sara:

Note taken, apparently the album title is intended to be all caps :sweat:

The fact I didn't know this makes me sheepish!

Fixing!

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas

I walk through this exact spot everyday 2 times a day, if only I was there when Gaga was there too

24840608_700.jpg

You are exceptionally lucky!

Can you take some good picures, and try to slice it off the wall with a pocketknife? I had success doing that here, you can read my story with cutting down a poster here

hausoffame

My sister asked for this large stand they had at F.Y.E which is a music store and we're waiting to see if she ends up getting it or not. it's pretty cool, it has the album cover at the top and 2 stands where the CD's are displayed. and then it says featuring Applause, Venus, and DWUW

Cool! Didn't see that at my FYE.

You are exceptionally lucky!

Can you take some good picures, and try to slice it off the wall with a pocketknife? I had success doing that here, you can read my story with cutting down a poster here

I'll try to! I'll go late at night though if I do go. Is it legal to take them down? 

MrGermanotta

I just got a > 2 meters poster directly from Universal Music Germany. You can find pictures here: www.facebook.com/mygagagraphy

1455955_610384508998493_1459327366_n.jpg

Archived